Witch Hunter Robin

Such an excellent series. First half is mostly episodic, but handled really well like Cowboy Bebop, while the second half is an excellent story carrying on from the first episodes.

The characters and their designs are fantastic; they are all unique and interesting, especially Robin herself. The story is great, and the interactions between characters is sublime. The animation is also great/

The series is likely to pass unoticed with all the other anime coming out around now, but I'd say it's one of the best things to be released all year.

I don't really know much about the series, but i have been interested in watching the series ever since i saw an article on it in some import anime magazine i bought years ago, so i think it will defiantly be something i will get eventually

its a good show nothing spectacular though, the animation was cutting edge for the time but now some of the 3d objects seem rather awkard and blocky my modern standards, still very worth checking out though if your into paranormal stuff

I really enjoy which hunter robin is got a really nice story to it and the all the characters have different storys and reasons for being there which makes it even more intertesting.

JAKEMAN said:
i love witch hunter robin, but hey i love the clothes they wear lol

:lol: Well the clothes are fantastic in Witch Hunter Robin. The character designs are fabulous, definatly some of the best around.

I enjoyed it. Could have been a bit darker, but I get the feeling the series will take a moody turn somewhere down the line.

Back