Woohoo I won

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Have to share this as my day now rocks, just reading this months Gamesmaster magazine, I get to the page with the competition and am reading through the questions I get to the end of the page and see last months winners, i never read this but today for some reason I decided to and there is my name, I won a copy of Tony Hawks Proving Ground now all I have to do is hope its the PS2 or PSP version as I usually only win Xbox games and I don't own one of them.

I know how you feel. I never win anything from competitions, and I got a £50 gift voucher from "The Mall". It was simple, the answer to the question was posted everywhere, and you just had to add your details on some paper.

The irony is, the competition was done by the ice rink that got vandalised at x-mas... Bastards.
Anyways, Congrats!

Plim Chan said:
Congratulations x]

And if all else fails, you can sell the XBox game brand new and get monies o: lol

Only goes for £10 on ebay so will just give it to my mate as a present if it turns out I got the xbox version. I will have to go home tonight and check out last months issue to see what version of the game it is.

congrats on winning :D I used to enter their competitions all the time but stopped when as time wore on i had most of the prizes they were given away at the time

:lol: I never win anything... I just give up a competitions now lol. Still you never know, maybe theres someone to buy it for more than a tenner??

Back