WTF's animation tests.

Sy

Time-Traveller
Yeah so i'm learning how to animate using FLash. I'm learning it wrong but I don't care. Apparently you're meant to draw everything with lines and stuff on Flash but i'm drawing everything with an un state of the art tablet.

ANYWAY, here's acouple of animations I did last night. I think I learned a lot about what to do and what not to do.

wow those are great! :D i wish i could do flash animations as good as you, but i find it confusing and i have no patience.

WTF!? That's awesome, I'll have to DL this sometime and do things like this myself. I love the bottom one the most, it's got the most going on.

Thanks for the comments. I've actually been trying to learn flash to animate a series i've been working on. I may just stick to doing it as a comic though.

Speaking as a flash animator and an animation degree student, swish stuff for a start. As you seem to be going the FrameByFrame route I seriously recommend getting the animators survival kit if you really want to get into animation seriously. Its a book that'll set you back around 30 quid, but its worth it.

Back