*yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramen89 said:
i what point did i even mention about myself bein gay

Oh i dont know, only every damn topic you ever make.

if you find me a post where i have proclaimed i am a fag in order to get a rise out of people or something i will put in a request to have my account deleted and never return to the forum. the only times it's ever came up is when i'm talking about my life e.g. i have a boyfriend, i cheated on my ex-bf... and so just as easily as it could have been i have a girlfriend, i cheated on my ex-gf

look the whole point of this is that i was miffed that a random inoffensive topic asking a question was locked for no real reason thats all.

skikes said:
the only times it's ever came up is when i'm talking about my life e.g. i have a boyfriend, i cheated on my ex-bf... and so just as easily as it could have been i have a girlfriend, i cheated on my ex-gf

I'm pretty sure the overall response would have been exactly the same:

'CRITICAL ERROR: Server fails to care.'

If there was ever going to be a voice of reason to come and calm everyone down in here, it had to be Paul. Well done. It had got too out of hand there.

Skikes, mate, I've got nothing against you, so I hope you don't think I'm like some **** or anything.
And I've just been having a hell-like few weeks.

I'm going to close this now. If anyone has any concerns about what happened here or in the other thread, feel free to PM me and I'll happily explain to you our position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back