YOU DONE GOOFD

Jayme said:
[Insert slightly comical but most irrelevant image here]
hooks-12-year-cheddar.jpg

Videos that stretch the page shouldn't be embedded like that. It ruins a good thread when you have to scroll left and right to read the posts.

Chaz said:
If I was in her situation and my blogs/vids were being raped by rumours and taunts, I'd just carry on regardless. Making a vid like this just fuels the trolling flames. Make it boring and then carry on. If I did anything, I'd just make one post to deny any false accusations and be done. Not whine like a damn gerbil on crack.
It's easy to say you'd turn the other cheek, but then what baffles me is why people didn't just ignore her videos in the first place... What was she doing that was deemed worthy of reprisal? F*ck all IMO; it may have been self-centred crap but who was it hurting? What happened to the 4chan which went after people who abused animals and Scientologists? Now they just harass young girls and shop assistants, which is a pretty sad reflection of their own mental states I think. Rather than aiming higher they've sunk right to the bottom.

ayase, yeah, when I went there afterwards and the following day, it was mainly people moaning at those who contributed. It's the Summerfags fault and all that.

Also, I've just spent the last twenty minutes searching for an embeddable video of this that isn't cam recorded but alas, no such luck. Click.

/thread

Jayme said:
Mutsumi said:
Videos that stretch the page shouldn't be embedded like that. It ruins a good thread when you have to scroll left and right to read the posts.
lol wtf, what resolution do you have?
Viewing in 1920x1080 and it still stretched the page, pretty common resolution for monitors these days (although I'm using my TV, but the point is the same).

edit: actually, maybe I'm misremembering, I may have been looking at it on a much smaller monitor elsewhere unless ryo has editted it since Mutsumi's post.

Ahh, another who has a computer hooked up to their big TV. Too many people overlook this setup, but you really can't beat it as a way of watching videos downloaded off the internet.

Also, why does that girl have Super Mario for a dad, and why is he so angry? :lol: Maybe her mother is a koopa troopa or a goomba.

Edit: fixed a typo

Yes, I hear other people saying how they use a softmodded Xbox or whatever as their non-disc based media player when they have a TV that would accept an input from their PC and it really does amaze me. Highest quality, most hassle free way to do it imo.

ilmaestro said:
Jayme said:
Mutsumi said:
lol wtf, what resolution do you have?
Viewing in 1920x1080 and it still stretched the page, pretty common resolution for monitors these days (although I'm using my TV, but the point is the same).

edit: actually, maybe I'm misremembering, I may have been looking at it on a much smaller monitor elsewhere unless ryo has editted it since Mutsumi's post.

u sure? sane res as me and it's no where near the edge

ilmaestro said:
Yes, I hear other people saying how they use a softmodded Xbox or whatever as their non-disc based media player when they have a TV that would accept an input from their PC and it really does amaze me. Highest quality, most hassle free way to do it imo.
Do you use Touchmouse? I recently discovered it and its fantastic. I can never get the VLC Remote Free app to always work so it confuses me, so with this, I connect once properly, then I always click the IP thing to connect with it again. It's fantastic for checking the next video or searching sites your familiar with. I'm too far away from the screen in my chair to see all the little text - like this - though.

ryo: In that case I was mis-remembering. I thought it was too big and you had edited it after Mutsumi mentioned it.

No, Jayme, I haven't heard of Touchmouse, you want to link me up? I just use a wireless mouse and keyboard, although I don't sit that far away from the TV (not much point in having a 1080p TV and sitting too far away to see the extra detail :p) so I have no problem reading text. I use MPC almost exclusively, too, haven't used VLC for a while.

Booyah!

I used to use MPC, but I changed to VLC because of that app. (Okay, not that app above, but this app).

I sit fairly close, but fairly far away from the telly. It's 48" so when I'm using it as a computer screen proper-like, not just for video viewing, it becomes a strain.

*Watches 10 seconds of her video...." Okay, she deserved it. Age doesn't matter. As long as they have the knowledge they're not that different from adults.

Don't bite the apple, kids. :wink:

for anyone who actually still cares, new vid.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oC9s3-GVBrQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oC9s3-GVBrQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back