Your Top 5 Most Wanted UK Anime Licenses? 2013 Edition!

Reevothemusefan

Vampire Ninja
This didn't happen last year, so I decided to resurrect this topic, since I'm sure that lists have changed these past two years for some users.

If anyone hasn't done this before, pick and list five anime (TV, OVA or Movie) that haven't been licensed in the UK yet, if your unsure that one of your picks has or hasn't been licensed, then follow these links to check:

http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php
http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php#ComingSoon

Rules

Only top 5 choices count.

Pick English titles if you can.

If you want an example of how this is done, check out the 2011 edition: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13937

POLL WILL END - 28th Feb 2013

With that out of the way, I'll start:

Kaiji
Giant Killing
Bakemonogatari
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Steins;Gate

Fate Zero
Garden of the sinners
Hellsing Ultimate (possible volumes)
Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc
Hajime no Ippo

Actually i think the first four have really nice chances to be released this year. I can see Manga uk picking up rurouni kenshin.

Kara No Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)
Fate/Zero
Carnival Phantasm
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

in that order.

Yes it's only four, but having R1 titles makes this hard to choose as I can't really pick something I already own.

Steins;Gate
Bunny Drop
Rinne no Lagrange
Bakemonogatari
Michiko and Hatchin

I'm optimistic...no, certain that at least three of those will get licenced this year!

Pandora Hearts
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OVA
Tsubasa Spring Thunder OVA
A Certain Magical Index
Kimi Ni Todoke

I put Pandora and Tsubasa at the top because I just don't see them happening but they are the ones I'd love the most. Anything out of these would be amazing!! I'm pretty sure most (if not all of them) have R1 releases so I can hope!

Natsume's Book Of Friends
Chihayafuru
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Great Teacher Onizuka
Cardcaptor Sakura

I'll put some of my partners ones down too, as he wants them over here so badly lol:
Toradora
Ben-To
Heavens Lost Property
To Love Ru

EDIT: Should not do these sort of things while sleepy. So many typos.

1. Steins;Gate
2. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
3. Rinne no Lagrange
4. A Certain Magical Index/Railgun
5. My Bride is a Mermaid

Kuroko's Basketball (BD please)
LotGH
More xxxHolic
Erin The Beast Player
Turn A Gundam (and all of the others which never made it to the west)

My partner would like all five of his nominations to be a One Piece simulcast (i.e. there's no point for him in releasing the DVDs from the start as he's been buying them religiously, but being in on the simulcast would be a dream).

If any wealthy maniacs who don't care about profits are out there, please give my list consideration :D

R

bakum4tsu said:
Fate Zero
Garden of the sinners
Hajime no Ippo

I'm guessing you picked this since episode 9 & 10 haven't been licensed yet, so I can understand why you picked this. However, technically, Hellsing Ultimate has been licensed (and has had four volumes released) in the UK for quite a while now. Do you want to pick another?

Reevothemusefan said:
bakum4tsu said:
Fate Zero
Garden of the sinners
Hajime no Ippo

I'm guessing you picked this since episode 9 & 10 haven't been licensed yet, so I can understand why you picked this. However, technically, Hellsing Ultimate has been licensed (and has had four volumes released) in the UK for quite a while now. Do you want to pick another?

I mean 5-8 in the UK. I've been away from anime world for almost one year and Im not aware if manga uk already has 5-8 license or its already planned to release this year or something.

Back