Your viewing journal

Astra Lost in Space (English Dub) Episode 2

Demon Lord, Retry! (English Dub) Episode 3

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (English Dub) Episode 3

Astra Lost in Space Episode 5
A very solid outing this week. Is it just me or did the parents (besides from Aries mother) not seem to care at all that their kids are missing. That cliffhanger tho...

Demon Lord, Retry! Episode 5
Hop and Pyon.

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Episode 5
Out of gym training. Sports Day! and a wardrobe malfunction.

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 25

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Episode 5
Another comfy outing this week. Well, that was a very close call. I figured it was only a matter of time before Latina was targeted by someone.

Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 4
The enemy in plain sight is revealed and facing an elemental.

Katana Maidens: Mini Toji Episode 1-11 (Blu-ray version) (Complete)

Mysteria Friends Episode 1-10 (Blu-ray version) (Complete)

The Demon Girl Next Door Episode 4
Enjoyably silly.

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 [Rewatch] episodes 9-12 [End] - Still such a great season with a great focus on Historia and some fantastic scenes. 9/10

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
episode 5

The Demon Girl Next Door episode 4

Finished Hellsing Ultimate last night.
What a crazy show. So relentless, so much character given to so many characters, even side ones, visually amazing and just down right bonkers.

Anderson is an absolute boss. Insane but a boss.

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (Japanese audio) - Episode 4
Dr. STONE (Japanese audio) - Episode 5
Given (Japanese audio) - Episode 4

On-Going Simulcasts from Spring 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 17 of 26 up-to-date
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 16 of 25
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 17 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - 15 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 4 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 5 of 12 up-to-date
Cop Craft - 1 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 3 of 12
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 4 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 5 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 4 of 11 up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 4 of 12
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 4 of 12
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 2 of 12
Isekai Cheat Magician - 2 of 12
Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac - 6 of 12 up-to-date (Part 2 scheduled for later)
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 4 of 12
VINLAND SAGA - 4 of 24 up-to-date

A Certain Scientific Accelerator episode 4 It’s neat seeing Accelerator in a different light, more fragile and slightly warmer to others.

Dr. STONE episode 5 I want to break free.

Fire Force episode 4 Hibana makes quite the entrance.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 18 A world that would make one sad.

Granbelm episode 5 Violently tragic.

Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II episode 4 War games.

Maidens of the Savage Season episode 5 Some insight into Niina.

Wasteful Days of High School Girls episode 5 The toyer becomes the toyed.

Happiness! episodes 1-6

Last edited:
Nichijou eps 7-9
Eggplant!

Drifters eps 7-9
This seems like it'll either have to rush to get to the end of the bigger plot or will finish with more to go as there's only 3 episodes left.

Fruits Basket (2019) ep 18
Gr-r-reat episode.

Dr. Stone ep 5
Monkeying around.

Fire Force ep 4
The companies seem to be similar to the squads in The Soul Society in Bleach. Led by a distinct character and whilst supposedly working towards the same goal have their own ambitions that can lead to fighting one another.

GRANBELM ep 5
Another battle, but this time one of them bites the bullet. Be interesting to see if she's dead dead or just out of the fight.

Darling in the FranXX ep22 (English dub)

I have a fair idea of what my overall opinion will be of the show, but I'll hold on until it's finished.

O Maidens ep5

Yikes.

Fire Force episode 4

Dr Stone episode 5

O Maidens in Your Savage Season episode 5

Granbelm episode 5

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 18

Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu - A fantastic followup to the first part being mostly action based, a trait not often associated with the franchise but it works well here. The CG environments and 2D animation is as breathtaking as ever with the usual eccentricity you'd expect. 9/10

A Certain Scientific Accelerator (English Dub) Episode 2

Cutie Honey Universe (English Dub) Episode 2-4

Dr. STONE (English Dub) Episode 3

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 18
Meeting the Tiger Zodiac and overcoming ones own weakness.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II (English Dub) Episode 0-1

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou (English Dub) Episode 2

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime OVA (English Dub)

A Certain Scientific Accelerator Episode 4
Things keep getting even more interesting.

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? Episode 4
I guess this does prove that "The more you fight, the closer you become" is true... well sort of, and that it also proves that family bonds can't be broken so easily.

Dr. STONE Episode 5
An explosive get-away and a what if situation. I couldn't help but chuckle at those monkeys comments during senku's flashback.

Fire Force Episode 4
Hmm... Interesting, very interesting stuff. Looks like a potential new subplot on the horizon, as we see Team 5 acting verse suspicious and talk of "Infernal specimen" like the one they captured makes me wonder if there could be others just like it.

Granbelm Episode 5
So this is... Granbelm.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Episode 4
A solid episode, with a obviously predictable outcome/winner being the Hestia Familia. I was hoping that the war game could have been stretched out into the next ep, oh well. Good stuff.

O Maidens In Your Savage Season Episode 5
Good episode this week. The roof top scene was really sweet, however I do feel as though the interactions between Hongo and the teacher is just beyond creepy now.

The Helpful Fox Senko-san Episode 1-4 (JP Blu-ray version)

Wasteful Days of High School Girls Episode 5
Well that confirms that then, Tanaka's nickname really does fit her perfectly. Seems like Lily will be an interesting character.

Signed up to HiDive using the code AX19. Although of course I don't want to watch on a small screen or kill my phone battery by mirroring so :⛵
O Maidens in Your Savage Season ep 1
Story wise pretty similar to what I made of it raw, but the situations and jokes I didn't understand are now clearer. That preview also stopped before the big reveal 😏 (although I had that spoiled), but the visual gags afterwards were funny.

Wasteful Days of High School Girls ep 1
More boy trouble, in that there are none! Pretty amusing stuff.

The Demon Girl Next Door ep 1
This is quite funny as well.

So that's at least one episode from all the shows I wanted to watch this season (apart from Takagi-san, shakes fist at Netflix) and I have to say nearly all of them have something going for them, which makes this probably the best season I've seen since I started simul-watching at the start of last year.

Drifters eps 10-12 (dub, complete)
Sure enough this ends with a battle for a major target, but not the final battle.
An interesting show with plenty of action and historical figures, but it also doesn't take itself too seriously with plenty of oddball comedy moments, of the kind where they change the character models to more basic ones which is a little jarring. Overall it was a pretty good time.
8/10

Back