Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made episode 4 Herb hunting.

The Vampire dies in No Time episode 4 Creature feature.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XXV: The Mutilator (Film)

Maken-Ki!
episodes 8-12, OVA (Complete. An ecchi fantasy series which managed to be fairly entertaining if nothing too special.) 3/5

Maken-Ki! Two
episodes 1-8

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
takt op.Destiny episode 4 Viva Las Vegas.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XXVI: The Silence of the Lambs (Film)

Maken-Ki! Two
episodes 8-10 & OVA (Complete. More of the same with little new to offer from a story perspective, not that there was that much to begin with.) 1.5/5

Maria†Holic
episodes 1-6

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside episode 4 Test and sauna endurance round.

The Heike Story episode 7 Drag.

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat episode 4 Training.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XXVII: Misery (Film)

Maria†Holic
episodes 7-12 (Complete. A fairly humorous yuri-themed comedy. I’ll also give this series props for using a Yellow Magic Orchestra cover in the ED.) 3.5/5

Maria†Holic Alive
episodes 1-6

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (English Dub) Episode 9

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (Uncensored) (English Dub) Episode 10 (Complete)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season Part 2 (English Dub) Episode 45

Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Episode 4 Test and endurance.

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made Episode 4 Herb foraging.

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat Episode 4 Assistant training.

Wotakoi
: Love is Hard for Otaku OVA Episode 3 Trip and gender swap.

RadFemHedonist

Thousand Master
Master Keaton Episodes 15-39 (dubbed) COMPLETED - Excellent series, glad I finally got around to watching it :)

Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card (subbed) COMPLETED - Very cute and relaxing, and needed to finish watching this before I started on...

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card OVA and Episodes 1-9 (dubbed) - Finally a CCS entry with a good dub! I wouldn't rate this as highly as the original 70 ep series but it is still very enjoyable :)

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
Fena: Pirate Princess eps 11 & 12 (complete)
Choice.
Started out great with action and comedic moments and adventure to solve a mystery then ground to a halt half way through and suddenly rushed an ending which was baffling and felt a bit pointless.
Art and animation were great though, so probably gets an extra point than a "standard" production would have gotten.
7/10

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated
ep 12
Possible peril, misunderstandings and transformation.

takt op.Destiny ep 4
Harmony.

The Aquatope on White Sand ep 17
Letting your hair down.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
SAKUGAN episode 4 Behind the bar.

The Aquatope on White Sand episode 17 Down time.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XXVIII: Yokai Monsters Trilogy (Films)

Maria†Holic Alive
episodes 7-12 (Complete. A fun second season which delivered more of the what the first season offered but was a bit funnier overall.) 3.5/5

Marmalade Boy
Movie, episodes 1-12

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Thousand Master
SAKUGAN episode 4 Behind the bar.

The Aquatope on White Sand episode 17 Down time.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XXVIII: Yokai Monsters Trilogy (Films)

Maria†Holic Alive
episodes 7-12 (Complete. A fun second season which delivered more of the what the first season offered but was a bit funnier overall.) 3.5/5

Marmalade Boy
Movie, episodes 1-6

I'm a simple woman, I see Marmalade Boy, I click like :p I hope you enjoy the series, are you watching dubbed or subbed? :)

RadFemHedonist

Thousand Master
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Episodes 10-11 (dubbed) - will def watch the second half soon :)

Battle Athletes Victory Episodes 1-7 (dubbed) - I dropped this years ago for being too heavy on the dramatic slapping and "pull urself together! if ur not dedicated enough just leave! :< " stuff but it does play better dubbed for me as I don't have to get quite so immersed in the depressing air of desperation that's present if I don't wanna. So ye I'm actually really enjoying it - I have the Pioneer DVD singles but just bought the Discotek SD-BD release (it has the Battle Athletes OVAs as well) so will hopefully find it was worth it when it arrives :)

SDF Macross Episode 21 (ADV uncut dubbed) - Still really digging this :)

Maria Watches Over Us Episodes 1-9 (subbed) - Rewatching this now I have the BD and it still holds up well :)

WMD

Cardcaptor
Aria season 1
Gentle, nice, relaxing and even more gentle. Hope MVM can release the rest as I did enjoy this a lot. The running gag about sappy lines was so good and made the sappy lines fun rather than unbearable, which they could've been if not handled well,

Kadagawa Jet Girls
Fast, fun and boobs. Really liked the character dynamics here and also really appreciated that this single cour show could tell a full story. It made the show much better. And it was a fun ride anyway.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Let’s Make a Mug Too episode 5 Acknowledgment.

Selection Project episode 5 To grow.

Taisho Otome Fairy Tale episode 4 No matter what.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XXIX: [REC] (Film)

Marmalade Boy
episodes 13-31

Last edited:
World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Let's Make a Mug Too 2 Episode 5

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 Episode 5

Selection Project Episode 5

The Aquatope on White Sand Episode 17

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (Uncensored) Episode 4

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: The Great Mankai Chapter Episode 5

RadFemHedonist

Thousand Master
Kadagawa Jet Girls
Fast, fun and boobs. Really liked the character dynamics here and also really appreciated that this single cour show could tell a full story. It made the show much better. And it was a fun ride anyway.

Would you say that it's significantly better than most fanservice series? :)

WMD

Cardcaptor
Would you say that it's significantly better than most fanservice series? :)
In one key area it is: theres no lame, annoying male main character they all inexplicably fall in love with. It's all about the girls, their relationships and rivalries. Theres definitely a yuri undertone to it. The cast fun and large and the girls are distinct even if some can be pretty one note though it's mostly about the main pair and they are done very well.

Also the races are a lot of fun to watch though they can bit a but silly and ridiculous but I guess that's part if the fun really. The races use a fair bit of CGI like idol shows do. I was fine with it bit I know not everyone is.

Is it significantly better? I'm not sure but it was fun and any show like this that can do away with the tired harem trope is a win in my book.