Your viewing journal

Estab Life: Great Escape episode 8 Beyond the boundary.

Heroines Run the Show episode 5 Emotional encore.

Miss Sachiku and the Little Baby Ghost episode 5 Getting lost.

Skeleton Knight in Another World episode 5 Strengthening bonds.

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 episode 5 Until it Sleeps.

Dear Brother episodes 27-39 (Dear Brother delivers a solid story that manages its melodrama fairly well for the most part.) 3.5/5

I've been watching TheFlamingShark's reaction videos of Puella Magi Madoka Magica on YouTube, It's been a long time since I watched the series, and he just watched and reacted to the series for the first time a month ago. Wow, I almost forgot just how dang GOOD this series really is! I finished his reactions through Episode 9 so far, and will probably watch episode 10 tonight yet. He has his full-length reaction videos linked off-YouTube, but not behind a Patreon paywall, so you can watch them full, uncut, and free. He does give an in-depth review for each episode in his YouTube videos.

He also has a great reaction video to Your Name on there as well I watched a few months ago. I've watched his RWBY Reactions ever since he started doing them, back when the show first started almost 10 years ago.

Kakegurui Season 1 rewatch and season 2
It's a great show. Started with the blu ray but wasn't really feeling the new dub so switched to netflix. Everything is so over the top. It's such a blast.

Moon Knight
Phenomenal series. Probably the best MCU d+ show so far. The acting by Oscar Issacs was properly incredible. The characters, story, action was all great. Epsiode 5 was such a highlight. Also watched some review videos by someone who has DID and by and large it sounds like the writers did a good job representing it.

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness
What an absolute blast, full Sam Rami style and crazy goings on. The cgi was spectacular, the cast were clearly having a blast making this, I really enjoyed the addition of America Chavez to the MCU.

Beck eps 11-13
Opening chord.
Still going slowly. The MC is so annoying, literally the same dumb expression and mumbling responses to every situation good or bad, but he can sing and play guitar, so I guess that means he gets 2 girls fighting over him! This despite being such a loser in the rest of his life! Also the way he just sort of forgives the duche bag that made his life hell is hard to swallow, this plotline also shows zero character growth in that he never stood up to the guy and it was one of his bandmates that sorted it out in the end!

RikeKoi s2 e6
In conclusion...

CUE! ep 17
Becoming one with your character.

Love After World Domination ep 5
Working up the courage.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai ep 6
Equals and strange behaviour.

Cutie Honey The Live episodes 14-26 + extras: Brilliant! Drama, action, humour, stunts, tragedy. Highly recommended. Plus the Blu Ray's (two) contained the entire 26 30 minute episodes, plus the first had uncredited opening and closing titles, and the second had nine 10 minute very entertaining behind the scenes snippets, a couple of making of's, a compilation of the sexy costume changes and a deleted scene that was a corker (but I can understand why it didn't make it into the very serious episode). I had to force myself to put it on hold after episode 19 just to make dinner. Pity it's Region A only, as it deserves a wider audience.

Skeleton Knight in Another World (English Dub) Episode 2

The Dawn of the Witch (English Dub) Episode 3

Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy- (English Dub) Episode 2

Komi Can't Communicate Season 2 Episode 17

Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost Episode 5

Skeleton Knight in Another World Episode 5

The Dawn of the Witch Episode 5

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 Episode 5

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai episode 6 Sports.

Date A Live IV episode 5 Fantasy.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu episode 8 Reasoning.

Love after World Domination episode 5 Feed.

Onipan! episodes 16-20 Club fun.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sinθ episode 6 Stand by me.

The Executioner and Her Way of Life episode 6 Swallowed.

Death Parade (Rewatch) episodes 1-12 (Complete. A great series which impressed me again upon rewatch.) 4/5

DNA²
episodes 1-6

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (English Dub) Episode 4

Date A Live IV (English Dub) Episode 3

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- (English Dub) Episode 3

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 1

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6

CUE! Episode 17

Date A Live IV Episode 5

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- Episode 5

Love After World Domination Episode 5

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sin0 Episode 6

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Episode 6

Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3 - Episodes 1 - 13

Interesting sports anime based on fighting with BB guns, although probably not one I would watch again

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 3 Rival.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki episode 5 Cuteness and coddling.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 episode 6 Girls on Film.

Shikimori’s not just a Cutie episode 5 Putting in your all.

Spy x Family episode 5 Performance.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 episode 5 Chicken wing craving.

DNA² episodes 7-12 & OVAs 1-3 (Complete. A fairly decent watch but the characters could have been stronger.) 3/5

Dragonaut: The Resonance
episodes 1-8

Kaguya-sama: Love is War ~ Ultra Romantic ep4

Ghastly Prince Enma: Burning Up! Ep3-5

It’s utter horny nonsense, but there’s something strangely charming about this series. The visual gags are well crafted and I'm enjoying the little nods to other Go Nagai properties, along with the general onslaught of references to 70s pop culture. Princess Enpi also promises to be a fun addition, seeming like an evolution of Kekko Kamen with a better costume and more personality.

Ep 5 of Spy x Family...think i'll probably keep saying it every week, but they are doing the manga such a good service. I kept laughing just like when i read it in the manga. Definitely the anime of the season for me.
Eps 6-10 of Castlevania season 3 [complete]

Last edited:
Back