The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody (English Dub) Episode 7

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 30

Birdie Wing -Golf Girls' Story- Episode 9

Deaimon: Recipe for Happiness Episode 9

I'm Quitting Heroing Episode 9

RPG Real Estate Episode 9

The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody  Episode 9

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 34

Estab Life: Great Escape episode 12 Rocky time. (Complete. This was a pretty fun ride overall.) 3.5/5

Heroines Run the Show episode 9 Photo woes.

Miss Sachiku and the Little Baby Ghost episode 9 Whatever tomorrow brings.

Skeleton Knight in Another World episode 9 Flames of regret.

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 episode 8 Zoo trip.

Fist of the North Star 2 episodes 143-152 (Complete. A solid sequel to the first series that provides a time-skip and more battles in the process.) 3.5/5

Fist of the North Star The Movie (Film)
A more condensed version of the storyline that worked reasonably well given how long the anime series is. 3.5/5

A revisit of The Saga Of Tanya The Evil Movie-this is my 3rd time watching this and it just gets better with each viewing. Tanya isn't really evil, just misunderstood. Great stuff!

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime series 2 part 1: Good continuation of the show, although there was a lot more death than I was expecting from the mercy shown by Rimaru in the first series. But then, humans are evil scum, aren't they? Now begins the long wait until the second set is released.

His And Her Circumstances: rewatching this classic school comedy of the faults in perfect school students. Been about 20 years since I last saw it and I remember almost nothing of the plot or characters. Fun.

Little Witch Academia season 2
Excellent series. Dunno why its taken me so long to get to s2. But it's excellently animated. A great story with great characters.

Hinamatsuri
Comedy rooted in tragedy. Its a great show mind. Switches from hilarious to super emotional on a dime. But it's always entertaining and a great, generally pretty mad, cast. But my god these girls get put through the wringer.

Venus Versus Virus
A better show than I was expecting and feels very much like the lower budget 07 anime it is. Starts out making you think its going to be a monster of the week show but quickly develops into something more rooted in the 2 leads characters. Some of the twists were a bit predictable but not all. Also the ending could've been a bit neater.

Skeleton Knight in Another World (English Dub) Episode 6

Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy- (English Dub) Episode 6

Komi Can't Communicate Season 2 Episode 21

Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost Episode 9

Skeleton Knight in Another World Episode 9

The Dawn of the Witch Episode 8

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 Episode 8

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai episode 10 Stargazers.

Date A Live IV episode 9 Head over heels?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu episode 12 Confinement. (Complete. Another strong season that ends by leaving me wanting more - bring on the next part.) 4/5

Love after World Domination
episode 9 The art of pride.

Onipan! episodes 36-40 Trials.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sinθ episode 10 Pygmalion.

The Executioner and Her Way of Life episode 10 Divulge.

Flames of Recca episodes 1-18

Last edited:
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (English Dub) Episode 8

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 5

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 10

CUE! Episode 21

Date A Live IV Episode 9

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- Episode 9

Love After World Domination Episode 9

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sin0 Episode 10

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Episode 10

Anti-Magic Academy The 35th Test Platoon
Fun, sort of harem show where teenagers have to fight villians and monsters. Lots of anime tropes, some pretty tired, but the action is pretty slick and the show does a good job of making you root for the main characters.

Dog & Scissors
Absolutely mad but pretty hilarious. An odd mix of characters you don't really like but also can't get enough of and just want to see what the next ridiculous situation is going to be.

True Tears
Ah the old no one will say what they mean until its too late trope. Every problem is allowed to fester until breaking. As good as the show is its also pretty frustrating. At one point a character even ends a conversation because they know they aren't going to like what they are about to be told. Argh!

CUE! ep 21
Split in 2.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s4 e9
Balls!

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie ep 8
Missing out.

Love After World Domination ep 9
Meet the family.

SPY x FAMILY ep 9
Doubts.

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 7 School trip.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki episode 9 Snake hunting.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 episode 10 A yummy spread.

Shikimori’s not just a Cutie episode 8 Figured out.

Spy x Family episode 9 A good wife.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 episode 9 Shameless.

Flames of Recca episodes 19-37

Back