Golden Kamuy S3
Episode 12
Where's the S4 Blu-ray?

City Hunter S1
Episodes 5+6
Daft, I call it.

Dragonball S1
Episode 8
Still find it hilarious that I thought this was a kids show.
Does it stay as smutty through it all?
Edit
They've only got one Dragonball to find!
What are they going to do for the next 500 episodes?🤔

Last edited:
Ultraman Final (Season 3) - Episode 6-12 [English Audio]
Took a month to finish this, and perhaps it was out obligation, idk. Regardless, this show never really was anything special, but was fun at times (the fights, of course, are its highlights, even if occasionally the animation has some... quirks) and wraps up here (the 'final' in the title is true... mostly). Enjoyable enough that I'd buy a localised blu-ray release of any part of the series, that will never happen I'm sure.

Zom 100 - Episode 1-3 [English Audio]
This is very good, each episode so far has been a been different experience so far. Neat.

Mashle: Magic and Muscles - Episode 1 [English Audio]
pretty funny, to my surprise. Will try to get through the rest soonish.

My Love Story with Yamada-kun at lv999 - Episode 1 [English Audio]
Unusual show for Aniplex of America to commission a dub for but nonetheless, pleasing to see given how well its been received and I can see why, looking forward to keeping with this as this version airs weekly.

Am I Actually the Strongest? Episode 7 Dragon Maid.

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 21 Parting ways.

Classroom for Heroes Episode 8 Android.

Horimiya: The Missing Pieces Episode 9 Clumsy and curious.

Liar Liar Episode 9 Strategy.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Episode 32 Dueling.

My Tiny Senpai Episode 7 Photo's.

My Unique Skill Makes Me OP even at Level 1 Episode 8 Bicorn.

TenPuru: No One Can Live on Loneliness Episode 8 Presents and plan.

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 2 Episode 20 Memories.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II Episode 21 Gaze.

2023-08-27 (3).png

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-2
The Great Cleric (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-2
The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8
Mushoku Tensei II (Japanese audio) - Episode 8

2023-08-27 (4).png
2023-08-27 (5).png
2023-08-27 (6).png

Classroom for Heroes episode 8 Robot and master.

Dark Gathering episode 8 Brother.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II episode 8 Combat.

The Duke of Death and His Maid 2nd Season episode 20 Glass.

F episodes 27-31 (Complete. I saw this series mentioned by @Orgun and decided to check it out. It’s a solid racing anime - a sub-genre I don’t tend to watch that often, and a series that I wish Discotek could get ahold of.) 3.5/5

Fatal Fury: Legend of the Hungry Wolf
, Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle, Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture (Film) Two decent specials and a solidly enjoyable and action-packed feature film. 3/5, 3/5, 3.5/5

Fighting General Daimos
episodes 1-10

Non Non Biyori Nonstop: OK I should have watched the movie first (which is only noticeable during the final scenes). Very hard for me to choose a favourite episode as I loved them all.
Non Non Biyori Vacation: raffles at shopping areas seem very popular. So does Okinawa. Even I'm starting to think I should pay the islands a visit one day. Disappointed there wasn't a dolphin jumping out of the water in the final scene. All beautifully drawn.

2023-08-28 (2).png

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4
The Great Cleric (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-3
Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-3

Level 1 Demon Lord and One Room Hero Episode 9 Ulterior motive.

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Season 2 Episode 21 Cracking.

Sweet Reincarnation Episode 10 Assurance.

The Dreaming Boy is a Realist Episode 9 Sibling strife.

F - Episodes 12 - 17

Really enjoying this and @HWR so glad you enjoyed it too, and I agree it's something I would love to see Discotek release.

Synduality Noir - Episodes 4 - 6

I am liking Synduality Noir way more than I was expecting!!!

Action Girl Detective Club

A short (26 minute) one shot OVA from 1986. Simple, and very much in the mould set by Project A-Ko six months earlier, it was still a lot of fun and made me laugh quite a bit.

Maria D'Oro und Bello Blue (English dubbed) - Fun (though dated and sexist) musical comedy fairytale film with an excellent English dub, I watched this with my mum and we both enjoyed it, the style is quite reminiscent of classic Hanna-Barbera :)

Twin Spica (English subbed) - I'm glad I finally watched the anime of this, I own and have read the entire Vertical release of the manga many years ago, the anime is not quite as good as the manga but still amazing :)

The Happy Prince (1996) - A half-hour stop-motion animated opera version of the Oscar Wilde story, this was worth watching and made me cry at the end XP

Last edited:
I never mentioned A-1 Pictures. I'm talking specifically about their parent company Aniplex who are infamous for poor management. Again I don't really see the connection between Zom 100 and the shows you've mentioned. They all have different committees, companies and circumstances. I doubt anything major will happen to Zom 100.

Revisiting this and it would be nice to be wrong, but looks like they have hit production issues and delays.

• Sept 3: episode 7
• Sept 10: compilation of episodes 1–7
• Sept 17: episode 8
• Sept 24: episode 9

※ Episodes 10, 11 & 12 will be announced at a later date

Hopefully the last 3 episodes don't isekai ojisan us and take a few months to appear.

Last episode (6) wasn't quite as good, as things stand Undead Murder Farce and My Happy Marriage are currently winning my new anime of the season.

Episode 8 of Undead Murder Farce was really good, and in general the show has maintained a high level of quality throughout.

Revisiting this and it would be nice to be wrong, but looks like they have hit production issues and delays.

• Sept 3: episode 7
• Sept 10: compilation of episodes 1–7
• Sept 17: episode 8
• Sept 24: episode 9

※ Episodes 10, 11 & 12 will be announced at a later date

Hopefully the last 3 episodes don't isekai ojisan us and take a few months to appear.

Last episode (6) wasn't quite as good, as things stand Undead Murder Farce and My Happy Marriage are currently winning my new anime of the season.

Episode 8 of Undead Murder Farce was really good, and in general the show has maintained a high level of quality throughout.
As far as I'm aware these delays are less to do with production and more a case of broadcasting conflicts. I recall another show from this season also had an episode or two delayed due to sports coverage. The compilation episode I expect is there to get viewers up to speed rather than to give the production more time. This situation is very tame compared to Uncle from Another World so I doubt the episodes would take that long.

Fighting General Daimos episodes 32-44 (Complete. And that’s the Romance Super Robot Trilogy complete. Of the three I think Voltes V is the strongest, whilst this ended up being the weakest despite a promising start.) 3/5

Flying Phantom Ship (Film)
One of the earlier films that Hayao Miyazaki worked on, this was pretty downbeat at times but had some good moments and action sequences. 3/5

Back