Your viewing journal

Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season episode 59 The hands that feed.

Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Wander the Dungeon episode 10 Feast.

Undead Murder Farce episode 10 Runaway.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 54-64 (Complete. This remains my all-time personal favourite anime, despite the initial episodes being arguably weaker than FMA’s adaptation of those chapters. This was of the anime that truly solidified my love for the medium, having been drawn in by the bigger shounen titles almost a decade ago now.) 5/5

Future Boy Conan
episodes 1-2

Negima!? episodes 1-9: what have they done!? Complete revamp of the series (with mostly the same VAs), but in a less intricate visual style, terrible jokes and corny situations, with Negi being spoon fed pretty much everything. All I can say is...2972efdcba6c090f9b6350701f757631809ace50996a05d79d32a95e94d7af00-3000614908.jpg

Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season episode 31 The space between.

Rurouni Kenshin (2023) episode 10 Cherish.

Spy Classroom Season 2 episode 21 Darts.

The Devil is a Part Timer! Season 2 Part 2 episode 21 Back to back.

Future Boy Conan episodes 3-14

F - Episodes 18 - 31 [Final]

I have have absolutely loved F, it was right up my street!!! I'll admit it's a bit of an odd show and I expect could be a bit marmite across a wider audience but that aspect was was one reasons why I liked it, I actually liked the characters and their stories, it had well executed racing scenes and the show had some of the most creative animation I've ever seen in a TV show (in a similar way to Urashiman) and sadly some risks that you don't see in TV anime anymore.

Synduality Noir - Episodes 7 - 9

Still enjoying this...

Last edited:
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. Episodes 1 - 25
Latest title from my backlog, quite good even with the usual Kaze issues.

Next up will be the 2nd series.

Last edited:
Mesrine
Part 1
French criminal.

Onihei
Episodes 5-7
I'm happy with the crime of the week but episode 6 turned it around with an often used plot device that I like, so best so far.

Birdie Wing S1
Episodes 2-4
I'm finding this enjoyable there are a lot of laughs. Not because it's a comedy but the over the topness of it.
Hopefully the mother of Aoi will appear every episode for fanservice. Vipiere scared me. 😇🍆.
Food Wars but it's golf??

Record of Grancrest War
Volume 1
Episodes 1-3
Fast to the plot, fighting, blood and a couple of fanservice warriors.
I unwrapped this to watch. 😀

I was pleasantly surprised with Grancrest War, I had the UK standard Blu-rays unopened in my collection that I had blind-bought just on a whim, and then after I watched the series on streaming I immediately blew the cash for the two Aniplex of America sets, shortly before the AoA releases went OOP.

Yesterday I watched The Millionaire Detective - Balance: Unlimited, Eps 1-11 (End), all in one sitting. What an excellent anime! Suspenseful, dark, and with some interesting twists. I really wish it would have been a longer series, and I hope Aniplex of America releases this one on Blu-ray in the near future.

Last edited:
Mine have been wrapped since they were DOTW from MVM.
Could be a year plus.

Heaven's Lost Property Forte
Episode 6
There is a girls changing room right before your eyes.
What do you do?

Last edited:
Reign of the Seven Spellblades Episode 10 Side by side.

The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 Part 2 Episode 21 Back to back.

The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses Episode 10 Observation.

The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior Episode 10 Raid and rescue.

Future Boy Conan episodes 15-26 (Complete. This was a series that grew on me as it progressed thanks to the story and characters.) 4/5

Gakuen Basara: Samurai High School
episodes 1-12 (Complete. A spin-off series that I’m not quite sure needed to exist. It was a cheap buy but as a fan of the main series this wasn’t as entertaining.) 2.5/5

Little Busters Refrain/Season 2 (English subbed) - This isn't quite as good as the Kyoani adaptations of Kanon and Clannad, but I still really enjoyed it, and I look forward to watching the EX OVA series (just started on that today). I got something of value out of seeing the characters find ways to process grief, but as is often my complaint with these kinds of series, you don't get do-overs like that in real life. Still, it was a heartwarming show with some very funny and cute moments (I also cried, unsurprisingly) :)

Negima!? episodes 19-26 + Summer and Spring OVAs: Probably not a good idea to binge watch them, as the overload of characters did get confusing. It didn't help that the story in the !? series got bogged down with a series of silly parody episodes while the students were trapped in another dimension. The OVAs were the standard on the beach and in a hot springs. Love Hina was much more entertaining (and contained some characters who were VERY similar to ones in this show - lazy Ken Akamatsu?) but Negima had four times the number of characters.

Still worry that the girls are 12-13 obsessing over a 10 year old boy. And that they seem desperate in a couple of late episodes to regain their youthful skin tone. Note to self: must stop overthinking.

Today I went for "live" stuff, starting with the first Samurai film (these really need a proper restored release), and three Stray Cat Rock films, Delinquent Girl Boss, Wild Jumbo and Sex Hunter. Was there really wild gangs running through the streets of Tokyo in the 1960s - up to the 90s if Super Gals! is based on anything?

Now resting with some old Muppet Show episodes.

Back