Your viewing journal

Management of a Novice Alchemist (English Dub) Episode 8

Spy x Family Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 30

A Returner's Magic Should Be Special Episode 7

I Shall Survive Using Potions! Episode 7

Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 32

Tearmoon Empire Episode 7

The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess Episode 7

Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange episode 8 Flood.

Ragna Crimson episode 8 Token.

Spy x Family Season 2 episode 32 Fragrance.

The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess episode 7 Blade of blood.

Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians episodes 10-13 (Complete. This was fairly solid overall, within the confines of what the series has had to offer so far, and an improvement on the first season.) 3/5

Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor
episodes 1-12 (Complete. My thoughts on this are the same as GG above.) 3/5

Ikki Tousen: Epoch Extravaganza OVA
, Ikki Tousen: Western Wolves OVA & (Shin) Ikki Tousen OVA These shorter OVAs were about what I expected. Overall, considering I came into the IT franchise expecting very little it’s been a fairly decent series, if nothing too special . 3/5, 3/5, 3/5

I’m Standing on a Million Lives 2nd Season
episodes 1-2

I Shall Survive Using Potions! (English Dub) Episode 5

Berserk of Gluttony Episode 8

Overtake! Episode 8

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You Episode 7

The Family Circumstances of the Irregular Witch Episode 9

Dark Gathering episode 20 When the ghosts come out.

MF Ghost episode 8 Low visibility.

One Piece episode 1084 Setting sail.

Overtake! episode 8 Emulate.

Shangri-La Frontier episode 8 Sore thumb.

THE IDOLM@STER Million Live! episode 7 Water challenges.

I’m Standing on a Million Lives 2nd Season episodes 3-12 (Complete. A mixed bag of a second season, with some solid episodes early on and some more middling content later on.) 3/5

Infinite Ryvius
episodes 1-9

Hand Shakers - episodes 1-12
Completely random series, although one I won't be rushing back to watch.

(Taking a short break from Anime in the evenings to catch up with some US TV shows)
There is a sequel called W'z and the only series I've dropped and rated a 1/10 as it was that insultingly bad

(I dont usually rate dropped shows as it seems unfair to rate a series you havent fully seen, but W'z...)

Ratings I gave:
Hand Shakers (Complete) 7/10
W'z (Dropped - Episode 11/13) 1/10

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You (English Dub) Episode 4

A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life Episode 8

I'm In Love with the Villainess Episode 8

Shy Episode 8

Ranma 1/2 OVA Series - Episodes 1 - 3 (Blu-ray)

I want to get the last of the Ranma 1/2 anime finished this year so started the last of Viz's boxsets. I've gone out of order slightly as I haven't had the opportunity to watch the movies before the OVA series, but I have seen the movies before whereas this the first time I've seen the OVAs. The first two episodes felt a bit like Ranma fatigue and that they were retreading ground that was already well trodden in the TV series but episode 3 was Ranma 1/2 at its best with a very touching story between Ranma and Akane. It's also quite interesting to see the shift in animation. While it is very familiar, and there is some OVA polish, there is also definitely a very '90's' look to the animation as well.

Golden Warrior Gold Lightan - Episodes 13 - 20

Coppelion
Episodes 1+2

It's interesting to see Coppelion occasionally crop up, I watched it when it aired and though it was OK.

Infinite Ryvius episodes 1-9

Very interested to see what you think of Infinite Ryvius, I bought the Bandai boxset back in the 00's and was quite excited to watch it based on the trailer I had seen, it does seem to get a lot of love but I really didn't like it and it's one of the worst TV series I've seen and one of shows that formed my opinion of Goro Taniguchi as being a very inconsistent director.

The Apothecary Diaries - episodes 1 - 6 (sub) & episodes 1 - 4 (dub)

The Apothecary Diaries (Japanese) - Episode 7

Are we really the only three people in this forum that are watching Apothecary Diaries? No one else has even mentioned this show in the thread, except @zappi stated back in August he can't wait for Apothecary Diaries next season... As you can tell from my current avatar, this is by far my most favorite series of the Fall Season, with only Frieren a close second, and it seems to be a popular series elsewhere online. I would highly recommend this series for more of you here in the Forum!

I've already watched every YouTube reaction video that has been posted up on anime reactor channels for Apothecary Diaries, so I've seen every episode 1-7 at least 15 times already, lol!

Not much else this season is really doing much for me, except the continuation of second season series for The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent and Rurouni Kenshin, and Spy x Family has gotten a little more interesting now this season too.

Are we really the only three people in this forum that are watching Apothecary Diaries? No one else has even mentioned this show in the thread, except @zappi stated back in August he can't wait for Apothecary Diaries next season... As you can tell from my current avatar, this is by far my most favorite series of the Fall Season, with only Frieren a close second, and it seems to be a popular series elsewhere online. I would highly recommend this series for more of you here in the Forum!

I've already watched every YouTube reaction video that has been posted up on anime reactor channels for Apothecary Diaries, so I've seen every episode 1-7 at least 15 times already, lol!

Not much else this season is really doing much for me, except the continuation of second season series for The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent and Rurouni Kenshin, and Spy x Family has gotten a little more interesting now this season too.

oh I'm watching and loving it! they did a good job bringing Maomao to the screen, even if the comedic chibi bits were a bit of a surprise. need to get around to S2 of Spy & Saint's Magic Power tho, only other show I've been keeping up with is Frieren (another great adaption).

It is definitely my favourite show this season as well along with Frieren also being a close second.

oh I'm watching and loving it! they did a good job bringing Maomao to the screen, even if the comedic chibi bits were a bit of a surprise. need to get around to S2 of Spy & Saint's Magic Power tho, only other show I've been keeping up with is Frieren (another great adaption).

Yeah, normally I'm not a fan of chibi in anime, but they are using it to very good effect here in this series - similar to how the chibi was used in Season 1 of Ancient Magus' Bride, where I also didn't mind having it included.

Back