Your viewing journal

Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage episodes 10-12 (COMPLETE) - now all that's left is for me to watch the Roberta's Blood Trail OVAs.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans episode 12 - and so concludes the first half of the series, it has been great so far and I am so looking forward to episodes 13-25.
Dragon Ball Super episode 24 - seriously Toei/Akira? I know DBZ is famous for dragging out fighting but the amount of talking in today's episode was ridiculous.
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU episode 3
One Punch Man episode 12 - my favourite anime of 2015, I really do hope that Madhouse's hard work and effort they have put in with first season result in a second at some point.

BanzaiJedi said:
Chivalry of a Failed Knight ep 12 (complete). A very predictable ending to the series (mainly because they showed it every week in the OP)
My long standing policy of skipping OPs continues to pay off.

Young Black Jack ep 12 (complete). This series does go over the top and silly every so often, but that doesn't take anything away from the truly fascinating stories which have explored so many themes and issues related to the '60s setting (many of which continue to resonate to this day), along with a cast of wonderful characters. I'm so pleased that I chose to watch this series despite only having seen the movie previously, and I'm now thinking about tracking down the original series, or at least buying the manga.
:thumb:

It makes me happy every time I see that someone else enjoyed this as much as I did.

One Punch Man (Japanese audio) - Episode 12 (Complete)

[spoilerbutton]
CWsTqr5WUAAOFJI.png:large

#TornadoIsIgnoredLOL[/spoilerbutton]

Love Live! Season 2 - Episodes 4 - 6
Noragami Aragoto - Episodes 11 & 12
ONE PUNCH MAN - Episodes 10 - 12

I loved the last few episodes of One Punch Man. The pure amount of WTF IS GOING ON was just through the roof.
I'll definitely be picking up the Japanese Blurays for the show since they have subs. Not sure if I'll import them individually or in twos yet though.
[spoilerbutton]Did anyone else think that last scene was a setup to a second season? It caught me off guard at first.
VzbQW1j.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Mangaranga said:
Love Live! Season 2 - Episodes 4 - 6
Noragami Aragoto - Episodes 11 & 12
ONE PUNCH MAN - Episodes 10 - 12

I loved the last few episodes of One Punch Man. The pure amount of WTF IS GOING ON was just through the roof.
I'll definitely be picking up the Japanese Blurays for the show since they have subs. Not sure if I'll import them individually or in twos yet though.
[spoilerbutton]Did anyone else think that last scene was a setup to a second season? It caught me off guard at first.
VzbQW1j.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

I believe the art director said he was working hard so that a season 2 would be made for One Punch Man but according to manga readers there's not enough content to make a second season as of yet so I'd say we may get an announcement towards the end of 2016.

Up to episode 55 of Monster. Just masterful stuff. Munich arc was still the best segment of the show so far, but the Prague stuff was still very good. As we approach the endgame now, I think it's just going to get better.

One Punch Man ep12

Ultimately, I felt it was about as deep as a puddle, but it was a very likeable, accessible and well-intentioned fighting series, much elevated by its consistently great and often exceptional animation.

Berserk the Movie 2: Battle for Doldrey

Another fantastic movie. I think this one had pretty much all my favourite scenes from the original; Guts vs 100 men, the Doldrey siege, Griffith and Guts' confrontation. The only part I love the most that isn't in this one is, of course, the ending which I am very much looking forward to seeing with the improved animation these movies have.

Owarimonogatari-Episodes 12 (Complete)

Really enjoyed this finale. Going to have to watch this arc again before I put down my final thoughts on the arc though. This was my first time watching Monogatari as it aired and it really isn't suited to watching weekly. I think next time I'll just wait until each arc finishes and watch them arc by arc. It's a shame this series was only 12 episodes seeing as it only adapts about two thirds of the book it's based off as far as I can tell so the next series will be adapting the last third. Hope the next series doesn't take too long to come out seeing as we probably won't be seeing Kizu in the west for a while and the title of the next arc (Mayoi Hell) has me incredibly intrigued.

Berserk the Movie 3: The Advent

Also really enjoyed this movie too. It was pretty great seeing the ending redone and it looked pretty fantastic. I'll write my full thoughts on all three films in the appropriate thread.

Is The Order a Rabbit??-Episode 11

I'd totally being okay with a moe zombie apocalypse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back