The Case Study of Vanitas ep 9
Lab rat.

The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace ep 7
Invasion.

Fena: Pirate Princess ep 4
Following the clues.

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (English Dub) (Uncensored) Episode 2

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 37

Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Episode 9 Lake spirit.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Episode 9 Dragon brawl super.

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (Uncensored) Episode 8 Christmas in september.

Seirei Gensouki - Spirit Chronicles Episode 9 Leaving and arriving.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 45 Grateful in death.

Putting The Aquatope on White Sand on hold until the next cour. It's a good show but I want to focus on other stuff first like the physical backlog.

Meanwhile I'm rewatching Macross Delta again. This series still has one of my favourite opening episodes and the production still looks fantastic. Great characters and music too. I always look forward to rewatching this series especially with the Japanese Blu-rays which have English subtitles.

SeriesEpisodes
Love Live! Superstar!!5/--Seasonal
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes53/110Streaming Backlog
Sabagebu!8/12Streaming Backlog
Release the Spyce3/12Streaming Backlog
Terror in Resonance2/11Physical Backlog
Yona of the Dawn14/24Physical Backlog
Macross Delta3/26Rewatch

Warring States Destroyer GoShogun - Episodes 10 - 22 (Blu-ray)

GoShogun has developed into quite an interesting show with a lot of emphasis of the characters and the story, at times the mecha action is completely secondary to everything else.

Steel Jeeg - Episodes 30 - 35

Getter Robo Arc - Episode 9

The Legend of the Blue Wolves

This is a yaoi mecha OVA that I have been putting off watching for years (it got re-released as Hot Space Cowboys by Critical Mass in 2013), the story is (I think) standard yaoi fare (not really my thing tbh) but the actual mecha parts are really good! This was meant to be a multi episode OVA but only one episode was made, which actually is a bit of a shame.

Higurashi: When they Cry - Sotsu episode 11 Dance.

Peach Boy Riverside episode 10 Bitter end.

The Aquatope on White Sand episode 9 Big competition.

Peach Boy Riverside-episode 10 damn poor guy.

Higurashi When they Cry-Sotsu-episode 11

D. Gray-man- episodes 13-15

Digimon Adventure 02(Sub,Rewatch)- episodes 12+13 Wild West + 13’s one of Digimon’s strangest ,weirdest mysteries also a pretty creepy bleak episode(So much silence unlike the dub)

Remake Our Lives eps 6.5, 7 & 8
Recap, innuendo and crunch.

1m Lives s2 e9
Overwhelmed.

Battle Game in 5 Seconds ep 8
Let battle commence.

The Aquatope on White Sand ep 9
Rival.

Villainess s2 e10
The search continues.

Barakamon eps 2 (yesterday) & 3

Vampire Wars
Part spy thriller, part film noir part mad sci fi. Add in a heavy does of vampiric ultra viloence and a gloriously profane Manga dub and you get a wild 50min ride.

Sword For Truth
Violence, sex, sword wielding murderers, a giant tiger, creepy weirdos. This crams in a lot in only 50mins.

No Guns Life season 1
So good. So much fun to watch. Love sci fi, love cyber punk. The mix of the aesthetic with a film noir protagonist who has a gun for a head was just awesome. Loved the animation and character designs too! (So much better than the ugly eyes of demon slayer)

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
OMG this movie was so good. Marvel absolutely knocking it out if the park. The choreography and fight scenes were top notch. The story and chatacters were great. The pacing was on point. The comedy was great. A few surprising cameos were fun.

The Case Study Of Vanitas- episode 10 mmm that music so good.

Digimon Adventure 02(Sub,rewatch)- episodes 14-18 Rest of The main Armor Evolutions and the start of the end of the Kaiser arc.

Blue Reflection Ray episode 21 Hear me out.

HameFura, My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! episode 10 Bear.

The Case Study of Vanitas episode 10 Lab.

The Dungeon of Black Company episode 9 Dead Cow.

KanColle episodes 1-12 (Complete. A curious concept for a story but fairly decent overall if a bit predictable plot-wise.) 3/5

Remake Our Lives ep 9
Dystopia.
Ok, this has eased some of what I was feeling earlier, turns out our MC's screwed the future of the people who made it without him by changing his own past.

D_Cide ep 9
About time.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated ep 5
Cold

Kageki Shoujo!! ep 10
E-cup!

Barakamon ep 4

Remake Our Lives: episode 9 stolen dreams.

Re-Main: episode 8 Regained but also lost.

My Hero Academia Season 5: episode 22 Overcoming.

Tokyo Revengers: episode 22

Welcome To Demon School Iruma- Kun! Season 2: episode 20 A Date.

Digimon Adventure 02(Sub,Rewatch)- episodes 19-21 infiltration,Miracles and Feels.
Weird episode 20 has got a small part of the opening(the title card and a bit more) cut off for some reason.

Finished Sabagebu. A great series ruined by several jokes that cross the line. Been a while since I've been so disappointed in a series

SeriesEpisodes
Love Live! Superstar!!5/--Seasonal
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes57/110Streaming Backlog
Sabagebu!12/12Streaming Backlog
Release the Spyce3/12Streaming Backlog
Terror in Resonance2/11Physical Backlog
Yona of the Dawn14/24Physical Backlog
Macross Delta3/26Rewatch

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom episode 10 Battles.

Kajeki Shojo!! episode 10 Nerves.

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Season 2 - The Eve of Awakening episode 6 Drive.

My Hero Academia Fifth Season episode 110 Tear Down.

Remake Our Life! episode 9 Nothing.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! episode 5 Magical girl.

The Honor at Magic High School episode 10 Judgment call.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2 episode 20 An eventful date.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Film)

My Hero Academia Season 5 (English Dub) Episode 20

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 36

World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! (English Dub) Episode 4

Blue Reflection Ray Episode 21

Girlfriend, Girlfriend Episode 10

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 10

I'm Standing on a Million Lives 2nd Season Episode 21

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica Side Story Season 2 - The Eve of Awakening Episode 6

Remake Our Life! Episode 9

My Next Life As a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X Episode 10

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 22

The Dungeon of Black Company Episode 9

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Episode 5

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 43

Psychic Wars
Not as mad as I'd hoped from these classic Manga releases. The script was dry!

Violence Jack
I thought I'd seen violent animes before but jesus christ the ultra violence is on a whole other level in this. Epsiode 1, Evil Town, was the most violent and disturbing but also had the most interesting set up and world building. Ep 2, Hells Wind, managed to get pretty goofy at times (Jack amages to survive being hit by like 5000 bullets all at once.) And Ep 3, Slumking, kind of sat in between.

No Guns Life season 2
This has been so good. The art, the designs, the animation, the characters, the story, the setting. All of it was just great.

Violet Evergarden Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll
Another emotional ride. Stellar animation as expected. At first it seemed like it would be a fairly conventional story but the film manages to mix it up a bit which was nice.

No Guns Life season 1
So good. So much fun to watch. Love sci fi, love cyber punk. The mix of the aesthetic with a film noir protagonist who has a gun for a head was just awesome. Loved the animation and character designs too! (So much better than the ugly eyes of demon slayer)
Just curious of the comparison to Demon Slayer. I don't recall either show sharing any notable staff

Just curious of the comparison to Demon Slayer. I don't recall either show sharing any notable staff
Ha no it was just because Demon Slayer was the last thing I watched before going on holiday so it was still in my mind. As good as the animation on DS is there was something about the way the eyes/faces were drawn that I just didnt like. I cant explain it very well, they just didnt appeal to me at all.

Whereas in NGL the art style was just way more appealing to me. Even if characters weren't meant to be perfect or even be ugly the style as a whole was just a lot easier to look at. For me anyway.

Ha no it was just because Demon Slayer was the last thing I watched before going on holiday so it was still in my mind. As good as the animation on DS is there was something about the way the eyes/faces were drawn that I just didnt like. I cant explain it very well, they just didnt appeal to me at all.

Whereas in NGL the art style was just way more appealing to me. Even if characters weren't meant to be perfect or even be ugly the style as a whole was just a lot easier to look at. For me anyway.
Ah fair enough lol. The eyes in Demon Slayer certainly aren't the best

Back