Your viewing journal

Dr Stone season 2: While it was enjoyable, I felt it was a lot more limited in scope than season 1 as there was just one main objective. Not sure I agreed with the attempt to humanise the big baddie at the end. Still, I am looking forward to season 3.

A Condition Called Love (Japanese) - Episode 4

Astro Note (Japanese) - Episode 4

Kaiju No. 8 (English) - Episode 3

Black Butler: Public School Arc (Japanese) - Episode 3

Armored Police Metal Jack - Episodes 5 - 8

I had forgotten how hilariously cheesy (even more so today) the end credits are in Metal Jack.

Mardock Scramble Parts 1 -3 [Final] Director's Cut

Seeing @HWR mention Mardock Scramble a few weeks ago reminded me that I have never actually seen the final part of it (forgot to set the Sky box when it was being shown on the Sony Channel years ago). I liked it as a whole, not terribly original but it had an engaging story and created a good atmosphere and I liked the way it looked too although the one scene that extended over the final 2 parts went on far too long for me, I kinda feel that there is an amazing, tight 2 hour film in there.

Suzume

I have wanted to rewatch Suzume ever since I saw it at the cinema where I think I was maybe too tired to fully appreciate it, I enjoyed it a lot more this round and have to it's probably my favourite film from Shinkai.

Got a few more episodes in last night:

Unnamed Memory Episode 4. Spent over an hour while watching this episode making and saving over 20 screen-captures of my lovely waifu of this Spring season, Tinasha, for wallpaper, slideshow, and avatar purposes, lol. 😍

Spice and Wolf (2024) Episode 5. I wish they'd just get down and do it already, lol...

As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I’ll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World Episode 3. Munchkin meets more manly men, and another munchkin...

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability Episode 5. Burn, baby, Burn!

Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers Episode 4.

Last edited:
Dr Slump & Arale-Chan episode-158
Kinnikuman episode-126
Rascal the Raccoon episode-49
Oishinbo (The Gourmet) episode-48
Akuma-Kun (1989) episode 10

Last edited:
Witch Hunter Robin eps 9-12 (dub) (rewatch)
11 and 12 were a two parter, so maybe we're into the story proper now.

Right back to Autumn! Don't want to get into Apothecary Diaries just yet, same chill vibes as Frieren I guess, and still not in the mood for subs, so that rules out sequels and continuing. Decided to drop The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess because I remember the lead being annoying. That leaves only a handful. In Love with the Villainess but that's more fantasy, Undead Unlock, but Disney+ with their slow CC subs (and the, umm, other place just use the same subs instead of doing what they used to do 😉), UNDER NINJA, but score is under 7 (not by much though so still may watch), so I went for:

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, etc, Love You eps 1-3 (dub)
Very funny in places, the first episode especially with the 4th wall smashed to smithereens! Seems, from the OP/ED, we're only getting 5 rather than 100.

Bartender: Glass of God episode 5 World of whiskey.

Date A Live V episode 4 Sand and sea.

KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World! 3 episode 4 Sheet stealer.

Mysterious Disappearances episode 4 Clean.

The Many Sides of Voice Actor Radio episode 4 Fabrication.

Onimai: I’m now your Sister! episodes 1-12 (Complete. This was surprisingly pretty solid and ended up being better than I expected for the most part.) 3.5/5

Bartender: Glass of God Episode 5. Really enjoying this series, had my glass of liquor in hand to consume as I watched this, lol.

A Salad Bowl of Eccentrics Episode 2. Not sure if I am going to care for this one, will give it another episode to fulfil the 3-Episode Rule... I'm a fan of fantasy anime, so a Reverse Isekai kinda ruins that setting for me.

An Archdemon’s Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride episode 6 Hanging on.

A Salad Bowl of Eccentrics episode 5 A ways to go.

Dungeon Meshi episode 18 Sooner.

Yuru Camp△ Season 3 episode 5 Melon bread and meat stew.

Onimusha episodes 1-8 (Complete. After adapting numerous anime to live action the ever-busy auteur Takashi Miike finally directs an animated production. As is, this was a solid watch despite the 3D animation not always being the best looking.) 3.5/5

Oreshura
episodes 1-2

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Episode 6

Delicious in Dungeon Episode 18

Urusei Yatsura (2022) 2nd Season Episode 39

Yuru Camp△ Season 3
Episode 5

So my mother saw me watching Unnamed Memory last night and said "oh, that looks good," so she wanted to see a couple episodes this evening. We ended up watching all four episodes that are out currently, because she was really getting into it. And It's OK that I had to rewatch all the episodes again so soon, as I got to see my waifu in action all over again... 😚

Lady Georgie episodes 1-3: entertaining start. Lots of excitement, as we see little Georgie in trouble for losing her gold bracelet, find out she was found by dad when just a babe, an exciting river trip that ends in danger, and so many Australian animals (kangaroo, sugar glider, koalas, emus and lots of birds).

Re: Zero episodes 39-41: I can't watch this any more. It's just not appealing to me (and my teeth can't get any more gritted).

Re: Zero episodes 39-41: I can't watch this any more. It's just not appealing to me (and my teeth can't get any more gritted).
Nice to see I'm not alone. I drew a line at the end of season 1.
I'd only bought the DVDs because I thought it high risk.

I watched the first episode of
O Maidens in your Savage Season

I now see why it's an 18.
The ending was shocking as I was seeing it from her POV.
Probably shouldn't have ran past Big Wangs Chinese restaurant after.

Samurai hair made me laugh.

Back