Your viewing journal

Kino's Journey Discs 1&2 - liking this - love the style of delivery, the clever storylines that give you a little something to ponder over each episode.
Kino's a very appealing and admirable character too - you look forward to learning a bit more about her as the series progresses. Hermes the talking motorrad is hard not to like also.

Started watching some Death Note to see what the fuss is about – have to say it is really rather good.
It’s a clever idea and the atmosphere and tension develop nicely as the story unfolds – episode 8 and counting...
Liking Ryuk the Death God’s evil laugh :p

Lupus Inu said:
RahXephon 1+2. Gonna watch more later, it's decent, I'll see how it goes before I try and crush the fans like Ark. ;/
Welcome convert to the path of Righteousness.
Turn A Gundam 1-20ish. Hmm. Large cast, check. Large robots, check. Girls, check. Trap, check. Wierdo with mask, check. Machiavellian plot... Missing. Interesting enough to keep me going, but nothing to grab me by the beard and scream 'damn I'm good'.
Denno Coil 6- Well, that explains some things, but not why Satahcii or what every it's called goes after pets for no reason.
Gurren Lagann- 13 mindless fun with a perverted molepig. Methinks big things next episode though.
Darker than Black 12 ...what the smeg just happened? I mean really Chibi dude goes to space? Seriously WTF?!?
Nagasarete Airantou 12 Again with the mindless, but like i care, its FUN.
Moonlight Mile 10 ish ... all set up not any release. but with 2 episodes left of this arc we should get some explanations soon.

Today I watched Gundam Wing eps 25-30, Darker than BLACK eps 13&14, Shounen Onmyouji ep 16 (finally getting some new eps after a long wait), Rockman.EXE Beast+ ep 1 (still waiting on the rest of Beast, Axess and Stream to be subbed :() and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai ep 1 which wasn't as good as the original's 1st ep.

Just watched One Piece 317, the start of filler set in Water 7 that will probably run for 13 more eps from what I've heard. This 1st filler ep wasn't too bad, nothing great either.

Back