Anime Games

Churchy99 said:
I think that in general Anime games have improved over the years
My favourites are:

Dragonball Z budokai Tenkaichi 2 (wii version is the best!)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (It is a great game!! and is true to the anime where it matters!!)
Also Bleach on wii could be promising!!

the bleach games are out in may (estimate at amazon)

Thanks rocklee (man if only I could say that to the character that would rock!) I don't know an awful lot about the Bleach game on wii but the screenshots and videos that I've seen look pretty good!

rocklee said:
Churchy99 said:
My favourites are:

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (It is a great game!! and is true to the anime where it matters!!)

If Amazon's previous estimates are to go by, then this probably means they're not going to be out in May.

Espy said:
rocklee said:
Churchy99 said:
My favourites are:

If Amazon's previous estimates are to go by, then this probably means they're not going to be out in May.

They aren't even estimates, I would side with it being a guesstimate.

yea with a manga i jyst brought amazon said it wouldn't be out till feb next year!..but how wrong they were!
the bleach on wii & ds are apparently the most wanted games of 2008 with naruto close behind ( if one is ever gonna be relased on the wii)

I thought that a Naruto game had already come out on the wii? As for bleach i'm more looking forward to the one on the DS, while my wii is crying out for good games, I've read reports that it is the best fighter on DS (Yes i know there is only a few fighters actually out on the console but still)

BlackWolf said:
I thought that a Naruto game had already come out on the wii? As for bleach i'm more looking forward to the one on the DS, while my wii is crying out for good games, I've read reports that it is the best fighter on DS (Yes i know there is only a few fighters actually out on the console but still)

it was thought to have been out last month but something has happend and now it has seemed to fall off the planet..i was supposed to be a contender against the naruto on Xbox360
oh and now there will be no more naruto games available on the ps2 now..ultimate ninja 2 is the final one

rocklee said:
BlackWolf said:

it was thought to have been out last month but something has happend and now it has seemed to fall off the planet..i was supposed to be a contender against the naruto on Xbox360
oh and now there will be no more naruto games available on the ps2 now..ultimate ninja 2 is the final one

The Shippuden Wii One? Its out in Japan. Don't expect a English release for another few years. Unless something miraculous happens.

it was in the nintendo mag couple of months ago that it was gonna be out mid august but if they were talking bout it going out in japan..well that's just stupid! well bleach is a definate so i'll look forward to that!

rocklee said:
it was in the nintendo mag couple of months ago that it was gonna be out mid august but if they were talking bout it going out in japan..well that's just stupid! well bleach is a definate so i'll look forward to that!

It probably was in Japan, I've read the Nintendo magazine a few times and they mention some of the games out there. I read a review/summary for Jump Ultimate Superstars in there once, At the end it says something like, "This won't be meeting our shores anytime soon due to too many copyrighted characters" Or something along those lines.

The Bleach Wii game does look sex though, Japan got that back in January I think. Not toooo bad.

just think tho the games that are out in japan more than 1/2 don't get over here which is a shame cause there have been agood load of games that have come out there but america don't even have them..:(

rocklee said:
just think tho the games that are out in japan more than 1/2 don't get over here which is a shame cause there have been agood load of games that have come out there but america don't even have them..:(

I personally call that the Saturn complex, in honour of one of Sega's best consoles. Bascally its the same as the Saturn got a ton of great games in japan (Radiant Silvergun, Shinning Force 3 parts 2-3, a Symphony of the Night port, a Vampire Saviour port, non-sucky versions of X men vs Street Fighter etc) but they were never brought out over here or in the states. Though X men vs, Street Fighter was suposed to have been offically announced by Sega to get a pal release. Still i think times are changing since we actually got another gundam game released over here

Jayme said:
The Bleach Wii game does look sex though, Japan got that back in January I think. Not toooo bad.
It looks alright, though Steven J. Blum RUINED Ulquoirra, BIGTIME, Grimmjow's dub voice owns though.

Back