UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Mai Mai Miracle is currently being shipped! (Update on Kickstarter)
84.gif

I hope there are more artbooks available, as I regret not pledging for one originally. (I just pledged for the Early Bird Collector's Edition)

This is probally a chanse of next to none but I will ask anyway.

Any possible chanse of you guys releasing that old Moomin anime? (The one made before World masterpiece theater anime)

Staff picks bundles will be:

BD:

Gankutsuou (Andrew)
Expelled From Paradise (Jeremy)
Aldnoah Zero (Keith)
Fuse (Kerry)
HAL (Kat)

DVD:

Blood Blockade Battlefront (Andrew)
Harmony (Jeremy)
Terror in Resonance (Keith)
Beck (Kerry)
Gurren Lagann (Kat)

BD:

Gankutsuou (Andrew)
Aldnoah Zero (Keith)
Fuse (Kerry)
HAL (Kat)

That's a cool bundle, though since I already have HAL I would replace it with another film CE.

Personally I am interested in the Mystery Picks, but I would rather have the ability to tell them what I already own to prevent my money being wasted on duplicates.

BD:

Gankutsuou (Andrew)
Aldnoah Zero (Keith)
Fuse (Kerry)
HAL (Kat)

DVD:

Blood Blockade Battlefront (Andrew)
Harmony (Jeremy)
Terror in Resonance (Keith)
Beck (Kerry)
Gurren Lagann (Kat)

Just saw those in my SamFlem package. I thought each box was only supposed to have 4 titles? I suspect BBB and AZ would be missing from the DVD and BD respectively. BBB seems too recent and AZ is the most expensive out of the BD picks.

I've got all of them except for Gankutsuou, I was hoping it would come up. I may still grab it and sell the other titles to CeX, It will still work out cheaper than if I was to buy Gankutsuou from Amazon or somewhere.

aside from Psychic School wars and Letter to Momo there isnt much I want from AL at the moment. I have already pre ordered Claymore, still waiting for pics on the set.

Oh how did this list come out? Anyway I own nothing in the CE bundle so I would think that it would be a excellent deal, but the DVD box has more titles I find interesting (like BBB), but Blu-rays are king.

Oh how did this list come out? Anyway I own nothing in the CE bundle so I would think that it would be a excellent deal, but the DVD box has more titles I find interesting (like BBB), but Blu-rays are king.
I received the lists with my Samurai Flamenco Blu Ray, others did too as someone posted the titles on the bluray.com forum
Edit: saw that someone posted this above, apologies for the duplicated info

Yeah I'm selling my copies of Gankutsuou and Aldnoah Zero on eBay to pay for the mystery box- whatever additional money I make I'll put towards future anime purchases :p

The 90's series has a BD release in Japan with the English Dub on it. I'd love to see some Moomin with english subs as the Japanese is far better than the English dub.
That would be the World theather masterpiece show. Is it still aviable somewhere? Want that one too.

The one I was thinking about was this thing:

Back