UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Nothings wrong with it but apparently the Blu-ray has an extra long first episode. (Broadcast was still 45 mins)

I've only seen the broadcast version and rate both seasons amongst the best anime of the last 5 years, along with March Comes in Like a Lion. 😍
I see, ah well I’ll still watch it, now I know it’s available on CR (no thanks to CR who kept it relatively hidden when browsing alphabetically.)

Konosuba still doesn’t even have a US release either. I’d have thought that someone would have dubbed it by now.

Out if interest has anybody received any of their orders from the 12 Days deal yet? I’ve been keeping an eye out but I have no idea who’s handling them.

I'm still waiting for my items. Day 1 and 2 offers were dispatched last Wednesday, and one item in the Day 4 offers was dispatched last Thursday (the other item is a pre-order, and it will be dispatched at a later date).

Last edited:
I’ve had dispatch emails for Grimgar and the “Short but Sweet” bunduru. I’m curious as to when they’ll arrive and from who.

No arrivals from the 12 days for me yet either, had shipping notifications for Claymore (day 1) and the Short But Sweet bundle (day 3). No shipping notifications for any more of my orders (days 4, 6, 8 &9)

Wasn't there and information that those shipping confirmation mails recently were a system order? As I recall, it was corrected in the Orderviews in the account page.

Out if interest has anybody received any of their orders from the 12 Days deal yet? I’ve been keeping an eye out but I have no idea who’s handling them.

Nope I'm waiting for Space Dandy, HAL and Place Promised In Our Early Days/Voices Of A Distant Star which was shipped last Thursday and say fulfilled in my account.Other orders are waiting fulfilment and ones a preorder.

Wasn't there and information that those shipping confirmation mails recently were a system order? As I recall, it was corrected in the Orderviews in the account page.
I thank that only applied to a specific day wherein orders were almost immediately marked as being shipped iirc.

Back