UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I have a question. Is there any info out on whether Grimgar might have a shared disc with France? I already have the Funi box, but if I could just the French dub so the English one on the same disc I'd jump at replacing it.

I have a question. Is there any info out on whether Grimgar might have a shared disc with France? I already have the Funi box, but if I could just the French dub so the English one on the same disc I'd jump at replacing it.

It is such a rare thing for us to share with France the same discs. I wouldn't count on it.

I still don’t know which AL/@A releases share discs between the UK and French releases, would be nice to know actually. They do seem a little bit sneaky leaving the language info off the boxes...

I still don’t know which AL/@A releases share discs between the UK and French releases, would be nice to know actually. They do seem a little bit sneaky leaving the language info off the boxes...

To my knowledge these ones have been authored by the French branch:
  • The Case of Hana & Alice
  • Expelled From Paradise
  • Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl
  • Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Gundam Reconguista in G
  • Miss Hokusai
  • Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Movie Trilogy
  • Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
  • Napping Princess
  • Psychic School Wars
  • Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise
  • Samurai Flamenco
  • Sword of the Stranger
For those interested I have a spreadsheet covering the Anime Ltd licenses including disc authoring, US licensor, UK streaming etc. Basically something I did as a back-up in case something happens to AUKN.

Space Dandy Season 1 and 2 were also authored by @Anime's go-to authoring house Com' On Screen, but season 1 doesn't have French language options.

I'm still waiting for that Space Dandy Season 2 standard edition. :(

Back