UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I’m used to moderately durable boxes from AL (when not the carrier branded ones), so I’d immediately say that appears noticeably flimsier than expected.
I don’t however tend to see multiple layers of bubble wrap; just one sheet for each bunch of items. Dead space tends to be filled with air pillows regardless (which always end up deflated with FedEx, so I don’t know if that means they’re working or if FedEx needs something better)
The cardboard is one of those flimsy cardboard mailers that Zavvi and Rarewaves like to use. They offer little in protection, I have received items in previous orders that have been double wrapped in bubble wrap before. The dead space was filled with nothing, no air pillow or extra packing. I have also never had them deflate on previous orders. Its very unlike AL as they have always had really good packaging.

My Free the final stroke arrived today. Regarding the art cards I have 11 different ones (a different character) and a second art card of Makoto and I was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

My Free the final stroke arrived today. Regarding the art cards I have 11 different ones (a different character) and a second art card of Makoto and I was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

I have 12 art cards and they are of all the different characters, no doubles.
Sosuke
Rin
Rei
Natsuya
Nao
Nagisa
Makoto
Ikuya
Hiyori
Haruka
Asashi
Albert

I don’t have Hiyori, I’ll email AL on Tuesday and see what they say.

Same here with me, I'm also missing Hiyori and have duplicate Makoto's, as much as I love him I don't need two 😂

20230506_220156.jpg

Im looking buying evangelion from alltheanime
Is it right that the standard edition only has the netlix dub while the limited edition had got the old dub + netflix dub?

Hmmm...

"THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM, WITH STOCK EXPECTED TO ARRIVE IN MAY 2023"
and:
"Estimated Shipping Date: 28/08/2023"

What the hell it's going on here? Anybody knows, which date is more properly? As I know, this album already released in Japan (in April), so... middle of May?

Hmmm...

"THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM, WITH STOCK EXPECTED TO ARRIVE IN MAY 2023"
and:
"Estimated Shipping Date: 28/08/2023"

What the hell it's going on here? Anybody knows, which date is more properly? As I know, this album already released in Japan (in April), so... middle of May?
My guess is someone put in the incorrect date. The release date is listed as May 8th in the April Newswire.

Has Anime Limited announced their vinyl for Spy x Family yet? I noticed a retailer listing it for March 2024, but I couldn't find any information from Anime Limited themselves other than their original acquisition announcement from 2022.
screenshot_2_103842.jpg
screenshot_1_103841.jpg

I picked up the seed ultimate edition, so I think i'm just gonna grab a standard edition of stargazers, and do a bit of rehousing with either the "special edition" or "SD" case, unless I missed something and stargazers is one of the included ova's in the ultimate edition.

I was thinking for a moment £29 wasn't too bad starting price for the stargazers CE from amazon (im sure AlltheAnime early bird will be better), but then saw its actually only 50min.

Back