UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation has been delayed to 29th April due to a delay to some of the print elements in this release.

[source via Email for pre-ordering the set]

Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation has been delayed to 29th April due to a delay to some of the print elements in this release.

Well, here we go again, sux because I have a 3-CE pre-order for that set along with Golden Time CE and Lupin Part 6 CE. Lupin doesn't release until April 15, so hopefully this will only be an extra two weeks delay for my order to ship - until the next delay gets announced (or happens without getting announced)...

Last edited:
I have a question, that "The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Collector's Edition" has a better quality than older UK release of the series (from Universal)?

Artbook is also the same? I mean, Anime Ltd used part of that I have in Universal edition?
Universal Seraph of the End Part 1 and 2 artbooks: Pages 160 roughly
Anime Ltd Seraph of the End Artbook: Pages 64

Universal The Heroic Legend of Arsland Part 1 and 2 artbooks: Pages 170 roughly
Anime Ltd The Heroic Legend of Arsland artbook: Pages 52

Unless AL somehow condensed down the information from the Universal books they are not the same.

Last edited:
Is the Spring sale discount code not usable with BOGOF items? There doesn't seem to be anything in the T&Cs to say that it's not usable with them, unless I'm reading it wrong...

image_2024-03-28_172813983.png

Only one thing springs to mind..
giphy.gif

When does the spring sale end? It's really frustrating not receiving any emails from them about this (and there's no info on the website I could see).

Back