AnimeCentral; a new anime TV channel coming to the UK?

Jayme said:
Sorry. :oops:

I can't actually remember. And it doesn't let you see, But I THINK it second one was on 'H'. Hmmm. . . .Your better off asking someone else, Or waiting till next Monday when it officially starts. The latter would make more sense.

No worries! I'll just wait, or see if anyone else post information on it.
Thanks anyways!

Conan-san said:
I'm geting kinda worried, how long is the POP GIRL Anoucement going to stay?

Scarily. The AnimeCentral time slot would work perfectly with POP Girl, Their Shows start at 6 and end at 8. And *ahem We start at 9 and end at 6.

Ahhhh!!!

King Jimmeh said:
It is possible that they share the same transponder, but have different channel numbers... or so i've been told anyways.
If it can work for the beep on Freeview, no reason it couln't work for ChartShow.tv on digital

RukiaX said:
Polariastion: V
Symbol Rate: 27.5
FEC: 2/3

Ah, i've tried this & some other things but, the number just won't come up.

So, is the channel working ok for you who have got it? Is it airing the same series that are going to air on AnimeCentral?

Oh, and thanks for the information, Rukia!

Ash said:
RukiaX said:
Polariastion: V
Symbol Rate: 27.5
FEC: 2/3

So, is the channel working ok for you who have got it? Is it airing the same series that are going to air on AnimeCentral?

I got it off 11.654 :D Took me a while to find the right number but try this. Hope it works for you too.

voddas said:
Ash said:

I got it off 11.654 :D Took me a while to find the right number but try this. Hope it works for you too.

I just tried it and all that came up was: "No Signal Found", but thanks anyway! Worth a try, and i'm glad you've told me.

Now I know it can be on a totally different Frequency.

Sorry it didn't work for you. Shouldn't take to long to find like. The channel should still come up as 52360 though. Incase you were wondering.

voddas said:
Sorry it didn't work for you. Shouldn't take to long to find like. The channel should still come up as 52360 though. Incase you were wondering.

It's fine, no reason to apologize. You tried to help and I appreciate that!

Well, i've tried afew different numbers and I wasn't able to find it, but i'll keep trying or wait for the release since there's not long to go now.

You mite as well just wait for the actuall channel to start. It just advertises thet POPGIRL all the time anyway. I got it working but still ended up watching my own anime. Claymore infact. Very nice!!

Just follow the instructions and try different codes in the first input box (eg 11321,11234,11243etc.) thats what I did anyway. It seems to be at quite random.

Back