Another anime clearout!

Sy

Time-Traveller
Yes once again Sy is strapped for cash and needs to sell sections of his anime/manga collection. I've sold a few DVD's to people on this board before and they seemed to be pleased with what they got. I take good care of my DVD's and manga(I don't smoke or use them as plates). :)

I'll accept Postal Order or PayPal(if you want to feel more secure). I'll send them out as soon as I receive your payment. I'm also willing to trade if I know you well enough on here.

About the Wolf's Rain box, it was already damaged when it arrived to me from america, the damage isn't too bad, it looks fine when displayed from the front and still holds all 7 volumes.

PM me if you're interested and we'll work out postage costs. Tar tar!

DVD's - All £5 each unless stated otherwise
Region 1
  • Azumanga Daioh Volume 1(ADV)
  • Elfen Lied volume 1(ADV)
  • Love Hina Christmas Movie(Bandai, contains bonus episode 25) [£3]
  • Wolf's Rain Volume 1 plus collectors box, OST and plushie(Bandai, the box is slightly damaged on one of the edges) [£17]
  • Voices of a Distant Star (ADV, contains bonus movie She and Her Cat)
  • Wolf's Rain Volumes 1 - 5 with artbox that holds the entire series. (Bandai, the volume 4 disk has scratches but it doesn't seem to effect how it plays. Volume 4 contains the 4 clip shows.) [£45]
Region 2
  • N/A
OST's - All £3 each unless stated otherwise

• N/A
Manga

• N/A
Other
  • ROD the TV wallscroll (Official Geneon release) [£10]

SOLD:

Witch Hunter Robin - OST 1(Bandai release)
Stand Alone Complex - OST 1(Yoko Kanno, Bandai release, slight crack in case but is brand new and never played)
Stand Alone Complex - Be Human(Yoko Kanno, Bandai release, still in shrink wrap)
Witch Hunter Robin - OST 1(Bandai release)
Evangelion: The Iron Maiden 2nd PS2 Game (Imported from Japan(so your PS2 needs to be able to play Japanese games), special collectors edition contains a postcard book.) [£26]
Please Teacher complete Collection(4 disk Bandai release) [£15]
Please Twins complete series with artbox(Bandai, box is a little worn but still in good shape. Disks play perfectly.) [£23]
Chobits volumes 1 - 8(Tokyopop) [£25 complete only]
Hellsing volumes 1 - 5(Dark Horse Manga) [£4 each]
Kiba in Wolf form Plushie(Official Bandai) [£3]
Chobits Stationary set(Japanese box, contains scissors, ruler, rubber and pencil in a plastic case to hold them in). [£3]
Trigun volumes 1 and 2(MVM)

Necromancer said:
Just PM'd you about the Hellsing manga and my bro is interested in the first 2 vols of Trigun.
Got your PM, just working out how much it would cost for postage for the manga. :)

Just a little note. If you sent me a PM yesterday and I haven't responded to it yet then I might not have gotten it as my inbox filled up pretty fast. So if you PM'd me and didn't get a reply please resend it and i'll get back to you.

I posted some of the items today by the way. You should get them sometime next week, hopefully either Monday or Tuesday. :)

Alice said:
What condition are the Chobits manga in? Just wondering, I might be interested. ^^
Pretty much like new. I've only read them once and I keep them on the bookshelf with all my other books. If you're interested and want to work out payment please PM me.

All DVD's now £4 unless otherwise stated!!

Also I've added a Please Twins complete set with artbox. I bought it second hand so the box is a little worn but still in good condition and the DVD's are all in excellent condition.

Because somebody didn't send payment i've put the Wolf's Rain box and the RODTV wallscroll back up for sale.

Dibs on Evangelion: The Iron Maiden 2nd PS2 Game (Imported from Japan(so your PS2 needs to be able to play Japanese games), special collectors edition contains a postcard book.)!!

Back