Another anime clearout!

Necromancer said:
Chobits 1-8 arrived today, I've not seen so much bubble wrap in along time :lol:.

Yeah I noticed the bubble-wrapness in my package too.

Yaaaaaaaaay! bubble wrap!! ^^

BY FORCE!!

I'm gonna put a couple more things up in a few more days. Probably some Chobits DVD's along with an artbox. Totally sick of that series. :X

I'm getting several PM's about this. I would rather sell them as one lot. For the moment i'm saying no.

I've been thinking about the Chobits artbox I have up and I am willing to trade a Noir artbox for it. No DVD's just the artboxes.

Some more stuff up for you's. Wolf's Rain volumes 1 - 5 with artbox. The disk to volume 4 is scratched up but it doesn't seem to effect how the disk plays. It came loose during shipping to me from the US and that's how it got scratched. Volume 4 contains the 4 clip shows. All the other disks are in great condition and so is the Artbox.

Added the following to the list....

Chrono Crusade Volumes 1 - 5 + artbox(ADV) [£45] Region 1

Gungrave Volumes 1 - 5 + artbox(Geneon) [£45] Region 1

Noir Volumes 1 - 5(ADV) [£37] Region 2

I may put up some more series soon. Also i'd like to note that I will not sell the artboxes seperately.

Edit: I've actually decided to take them down... I was going to sell them and get the thinpacks but now i'm thinking i'll just finish getting the singular releases.

Back