*dies* An Introduction Forum!

Solaris Phoenix

Brigade Leader
*coughs* I've not seen one of these in years, heh. Mind you, this is the second forum I've joined in over three years, so that's not saying much ^_^;

Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you all. I suppose I could say I'm a veteran of a particular forum, but new to how everything works anywhere else. The setup here's very like what I'm used to, which is good. No 'How do you do this?' PMs from me! For a while...

Anyway, I'm 20, have been an anime fan since Mysterious Cities of Gold aired yonks ago on BBC (not that I knew it was anime then, mind you) and am a major collector of anime soundtracks. Good ones, that is. At the moment I'm listening mostly to Tsubasa's Future Soundscape I and L'Arc~en~Ciel's AWAKE, and anime/J-Pop CDs are the only CDs I'll ever actually buy, aside from film scores. I can't understand most of the songs, but I don't think you always need to. After all, music's for listening to.

Uhm... blimey, I can't think what else I should say. Art of Life (X-Japan) is my favourite song, despite the fact I never have time to listen to all of it at once (29 minutes is a bit weighty), and I have a relatively moderate anime collection. I intend to weed out the few bootlegs I managed to pick up without knowing they were so. Trigun's next on the list for me, heh.

Anyway, I look forward to having some decent discussions and meeting some cool people. Take care ^_^

P.S. I've read the rules, too.

Hi! and welcome!
You have some great tastes in JPop - bit of a Gackt fan myself and I'm sad to say V6 as well :oops:

Enjoy your stay and ignore Manga_Minx, it's me you have to worship - phht, yeah right :lol:

hello there welcome to the forums, god, not posted here for a whiel..guess thats cause people haven't bothered to say hi here. oh well....enjoy your time here anyway

Welcomesu. \o/ I too am mildly new. Like a mild chilli sauce. Except I am not a mild chilli sauce; I am a chilli sauce that is very hot. Over 600,000 scoville units infact. Thats hot. *puts finger on nipple* Tsssss! *steams* Hot. :p Tasty though. Also known for wittering on about totally off topic things such as chilli sauce, & nipples. Even though both of these things are good, I probably shouldn't witter on about them.

Anyways, tell us more about you. You said you were a veteran of another forum; which one? I've travelled several anime forums, & am curious if I may have seen you. <3

Hiyas and welcome.

:: wonders weather to water down Mutsumi chilli hotness or just use rice to absorb it along with some tortilla chips :: mmmmm Chilli con carne

Denser said:
Hiyas and welcome.

:: wonders weather to water down Mutsumi chilli hotness or just use rice to absorb it along with some tortilla chips :: mmmmm Chilli con carne

I wonder if I should bring a bottle of my sauce to Expo? So hot its guaranteed to bring anyon e to their knees in pain? Well, not quite, but if you can take more than half a teaspoon undiluted you are braver than me.

Back