*dies* An Introduction Forum!

Eee, thank you everyone ^_^

Mutsumi said:
Anyways, tell us more about you. You said you were a veteran of another forum; which one? I've travelled several anime forums, & am curious if I may have seen you. <3
OtakuBoards.com was my previous lurkings, heh. I used to be a Super Moderator (and that's ot just being camp and highlighting my job- I used to look after three whole forums, sometimes by myself). Unfortunately, due to my Ethernet adaptor being rubbish, it started blocking me from all the sites on that domain including my own diary site. It's only one in five times that I can actually get to the 'Boards now, so that, along with me getting a job, forced me to quit Moderating. But I still go there, when my computer allows me.

I went to the London Expo in May (and managed to completely embarrass myself in front of Richard Epcar, I think -____-; )- I was going to try and make it to the October one but alas, it looks as if I can't go. I was muchly disappointed.

Concrete badger said:
yeah i remember cities of gold as well...there's info on it at www.80scartoons.co.uk in case you're interested (there's a thread about it on these forums somewhere as well).
Fantastic stuff ^_^ I have the soundtracks, hehe. It's a pity they couldn't release the US dub of Digimon's BGM. I loved that.

Ramen89 said:
Hell yeah Art Of life rules, X-Japan were an awesome band!
*squees* Another X-Japan fan! Also, I have a Yoshiki album. Unfortunately the first Eternal Melody appears to no longer exist, which is annoying. Hopefully there'll be another one before too long.

hey, i know the Otakuboards, it's part of theOtaku.com, isn't it? I've never posted on the boards, but i post on the comments bit on the articles.

Don't worry bout embarrassing yourself infront of Richard Epcar last Expo, me and my friends didn't have a CLUE who he was, we thought he was handing out posters, so we went to him "hey, free poster? are these free? cool, thanks **shuffles on**", eh, it was fun. Did anyone see Kevin Sorbo in the flesh...ah, i could have died. I was like "look! it's Hercules!"

And yay! your also 20, me too!

Concrete badger said:
sounds to me like a challenge...i wish i was going now.

where did we get onto the subject of sauce anyways? :p

I dunno, but it seems people want to put my sauce in their mouths. :O Putting my sauce in your mouth may produce a yearning to consume a certain white fluid*, & may make you sweat, as if from a strenuous activity.

*(Milk actually, because it counters the effects of chilli somewhat. Shades, better bring a milkshake with you to be safe.)

Back