Do you collect anime OSTs?

Do you collect soundtrack CDs?

• Yeah, I love buying the OSTs for my favourite series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to buy the occasional OST but they're not high priority

• I want to buy them, I just don't have the money

• I have no interest in soundtrack CDs whatsoever.

• Total voters
necromancer_1983 said:
What's the name of the song in the scene where the big lightning bolt collapses?

Strangely enough, the music in the score is named after the scene it was in. In this case, it would be "Scene #51" you're looking for.. :roll:

Just thought id bump this thread regarding something interesting I found. Whilst watching my Casshern DVD the other day I recognised a specific piece of music during one of the scenes. I thought to myself "Im pretty certain I've heard that music used before in Bleach"..

I did a bit of research and found something interesting, and which I knew nothing about. Shiro Sagisu, who did the music for the film, also does the music for the Bleach anime, so naturally I put two and two together.. :roll:

That was very interesting to find out, I knew id heard his style somewhere before, and it was right under my nose the whole time! :lol: What's more is that it's the exact same piece of music that plays during the film that is played in Bleach also. Funny..

I've only just finshed watching all the available eps of Bleach and didn't know that. Oh well just gives me another reason to watch Casshern again.

Hi BLUE!

Hi BLUE! I've got some OST's and I recommend downloading the FMA OST from Notashrimp.com. Since they're pretty rare, you should try:

Arslan 1-4 - download at BOXTORRENT.
Lodoss - Orchestral - download from Arslan Senki site.
Ys music (especially the latest version of the game Ys I)
Final Fantasy CREID or CELTIC MOON, both very good. Download them at Blue Laguna (mp3s section).

I don't know if it counts but I bought that FFVII and FFX OSTs. They rock ^__^
I bought the EoE OST coz I luv that 'Komm, Susser Todd' song, and the Cowboy Bebop OST coz there's sum finky music in that anime.

i have been meaning to by anime and game OST's...but it is just where to start..there is loads out there...i might get the FFX soundtrack..but then again i might want the Cowboy Bebop ones....thats the thing..i have the cash...just its what one to get first

Back