Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just growing (brissles).

• Not too bothered.

• No thanks.

• Total voters
Beardy wiredy myself with my goatee. Have been known to have more of a beard or a English civil war type affair at times. I can't shave it off nowadays my face just looks way to fat without it. Really trying to grow it long at the mo but it is just full of split ends.

My facial hair grows pretty fast, and i just let it until there is somewhere i need to go or something cause i hate shaving hah, although i look REALLY untidy when i have it cause its just a mess.

Beardless wonder here, so from a gals perspective.

I think it's a lot to do with individual style and what suits their faces (and general maintainance :p ) wether it looks good. Sometimes facial hair can add character, then again sometimes I wonder wether they have something to hide. It's an old Greek custom to only be unshaven if one is in mourning. Clean shaven = nothing to hide :wink: Hair or no hair, all is good.

Two of my friends are at the opposite ends of beard growth. One desperately tries to grow anything and it takes months and ends up looking like some wispy rubbish got stuck on his face. I'm always itching to shave him if he's even thinking of growing anything.
Another has to shave twice a day if he wants to look cleanshaven, but he hates having a full beard so most of the times he looks wonderfully roguish, would look good in a beard too though.
I also have a friend who has dark brown hair and a rather brilliant red beard, (those hidden red hair genes) Suits his wacky style real well.

"Do you like someone with Facial Hair?"

No. I prefer my women clean-shaven.

As for my own facial hair, I shave every 8 days. I work for 4 days then I'm off work for 4 days, and I shave the night before I go back to work.

Maxon said:

As for my own facial hair, I shave every 8 days. I work for 4 days then I'm off work for 4 days, and I shave the night before I go back to work.

Never heard of anyone that organised with their shaving habits :p

Tachi- said:
Maxon said:

Never heard of anyone that organised with their shaving habits :p
Really? It doesn't seem that organised to me. *shrugs*

I'll probably stop being that organised with my shaving when I get to college though. Sideburns here I come!

Yeah lol i only shave on a weekend if i'm goin out or when i have to.

during the week its mostly left at brissles lol

Well I like my facial hair^^, it grows back fairly quick, I have the moustache, beard , and sideburns, but like kurogane I always seem to have a pronlem getting the latter two to connect.

Although I do have a really odd seperate piece of hair just left of my cheek that literally grows 8 or 9 times the other hair around it^___^

I just realised Ive never posted a pic of myself in over a year.
Ill have to get a good one soon.

Rui said:
On a partner a bushy moustache gets in the way a little (it tickles my lips/nose weirdly when I want to kiss them IYSWIM) but nothing too annoying.
I've never really tried and can't really picture that, so no. I don't see what you mean xD

CitizenGeek said:
Stubble can be sexy...
This just got me a bit freacked out. Let me shave... =P

Seriously now, I'm one of those who shaves everyday, but weekends. If I had a job that needed me to be clean shaved all the time, I would have to shave twice a day. I've tried to grow it a bit to see how I'd look, but well, I've probably got one of the most uneven beards ever heard on the history of mankind.

Otaku-san said:
A BiG BUSY BEARD
Indeed.
_44641418_416blessed.jpg

mm, I wonder if I grew a beard I would probably look like this, just imagined with a little more hair around the eyes...

Well, I decided it had to go... mine just looked too untidy for my liking.
Ah well... At least I gave it a shot. I'll always be that "17-year-old" to some people.

Back