• Just growing (brissles).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too bothered.

• No thanks.

• Total voters
evangelion rocks said:
That picture was taken exactly three seconds before brian blessed's beard ripped itself off his face and escaped to it's original home:a bear.
Someone should catch that "bear" before it suffocates someone.. -_-

n_n

Sy said:
Otaku-san said:
A BiG BUSY BEARD
Indeed.
_44641418_416blessed.jpg

He's an actual legend, i went to a panto (with the family) lastyear and he was captain hook. (yes it was peter pan and no it wasn't my deciscion :lol:)

chaos said:
ain't you 17-year-old, Chaz?
¬_¬ See? What did I say? :lol:
Naw, I'm 21. It's a little unnerving, having what could be an element of Bishiness on me, when I'm not that skinny or bothered about my apperance. ^_^'

Chaz said:
chaos said:
Naw, I'm 21. It's a little unnerving, having what could be an element of Bishiness on me, when I'm not that skinny or bothered about my apperance. ^_^'

How old is Ryo Chan?

I did once try to grow a beard...unfortunately my long hair and penchant for sandals in summer meant I ended up looking like I should have a crowd of followers, and be feeding the five thousand.

Never felt comfortable with the damn things, they itch SO much, and growing them in you just look daft (or I do, my stubble comes in in seconds but then stays at that level forever).

I did once scare my animesoc by posting a picture of me with Brian Blessed's beard....it made small children weep in terror:

http://www.yorick.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/chombeard.jpg

I'm having a new change... I have a full beard at the moment but tonite I'm shaving down to chin beard and side-burns. It's the classic voddas look. ^^

Chaz said:
chaos said:
People thought I was 21 when I was 17. :p

Maxon said:
Chaz said:
chaos said:

:lol: but thats a good thing :p

How old is Tachi?

Voddas said:
Yay! A wallet moth...
::puts in wallet::
Now my moth will no longer be lonely. ^^

Will be sad to see the little fellow go, but its for the best *wipes tear away*

take care of him

Tachi- said:
Maxon said:
Chaz said:
chaos said:

:lol: but thats a good thing :p
I know. I'm rubbing it in.

I've been rubbing things in a lot lately. I tell everyone at work I'm leaving next Wednesday.

Back