GCSE Results

megagold5

Straw Hat Pirate
Ok, how about a GCSE results thread? So, if anyone else got their results today, what did you get?

Personally, I got: *feeds ego*
DT:RM: B
English: C
English Literature: B
Award In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Credit (B)
Certificate In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Credit (B)
Extended Certificate In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Pass (C)
History: B
Mathematics: B
Biology: B
Chemistry: B
Physics: B
Religious Studies (Half GCSE): A
French (Half GCSE): D

Not too bad for me, kinda annoyed about the english though:/ But I got what I needed, so all is good:p

Business Studies: B
Geography: D
Religious Studies: B
Art And Design: C
French: D
English Literature: C
Mathematics: C
Additional Science: C
Science: B

Meh Im not so smart :/

Well done megagold5! ^__^

Got mine today, and I've done enough too basically scrape myself into Sixth Form. It was a mixture of C's and D's - That's all I'm saying, >__>

Well done you 3. Did mine years ago, but I'm closer to what Badwolf got. (6 B's, 4 C's and a D)
Not that they matter too much anymore. Sticking to my strengths in art. (So yeah, I'm not too smart myself :) )

I'm in Year 10 but I got some results today too

I just hope I can do the same in the year to come >:O

Well done and good luck to all of you! ^-^

Congrats on the results. My year were the first ever to do GCSEs. I did very well. I won't put my grades down however coz I don't like biggin myself up.
:p

Really? I thought GCSEs were way older then that, it's been half a decade since i got my results :p

Anyway congrats guys :p its harder from here on out :p

Been 8 years since I did miine Black :p My year was also the first to do A Level and AS Levels. My age group seems to have been the guineapigs of the educational system.

Voddas said:
Been 8 years since I did miine Black :p My year was also the first to do A Level and AS Levels. My age group seems to have been the guineapigs of the educational system.
Tell me about it! We did that awful dual award science, where you had to take all 3 science subjects - but only got two grades which were more or less an average of how you had done. I got two D's. If I had been able to drop biology (which bored me half to death) I probably would have got a B in Physics. Even our teachers thought it was a stupid idea.

Bad Wolf said:
Business Studies: B
Geography: D
Religious Studies: B
Art And Design: C
French: D
English Literature: C
Mathematics: C
Additional Science: C
Science: B

Meh Im not so smart :/

Well done megagold5! ^__^

Gratz on yours too, those results look pretty good to me:D
And gratz to everone else who got theirs today.

2 A*s ~ Art [HOLYFUCKINGSHIT], RE.
5 As ~ English Lit, History, Science, Graphics, IT.
4 Bs ~ Maths, English Lang, Additional Science, Resistant Materials [basically DT].
1 C ~ Welsh [LMAO]

Pretty damn pleased. :D

Maltos said:
2 A*s ~ Art [HOLYFUCKINGSHIT], RE.
5 As ~ English Lit, History, Science, Graphics, IT.
4 Bs ~ Maths, English Lang, Additional Science, Resistant Materials [basically DT].
1 C ~ Welsh [LMAO]

Pretty damn pleased. :D
Good scores Maltos. Better than mine anyway. And I didn't even have to do Welsh.

megagold5 said:
Award In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Credit (B)
Certificate In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Credit (B)
Extended Certificate In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Pass (C)
Ehhhhhh? =/

ayase said:
Good scores Maltos. Better than mine anyway. And I didn't even have to do Welsh.
Thanks Ayase. As i said i'm pleased with them. I got my 5 Cs + to go back to 6th form and i got the A in graphics, which were my two aims so i'm happy!

Back