GCSE Results

Spyro201 said:
Ah well; at least I took short course, now for my g irlfriends year its compulsary to take full course :lol:
Ahaha! I'm so bloody glad i took short course too. It meant i could only get C but to be honest...Welsh? Like i give a crap.

megagold5 said:
The Aaron said:
megagold5 said:
Award In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Credit (B)
Certificate In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Credit (B)
Extended Certificate In Digital Applications (lvl 2): Pass (C)
Ehhhhhh? =/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiDA

Our school didnt do very well in it tbh. I was originally doing all 4...but that didnt quite work out:/

Wish they had them back when i was doing GCSEs :(

Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Ah well; at least I took short course, now for my g irlfriends year its compulsary to take full course :lol:
Ahaha! I'm so bloody glad i took short course too. It meant i could only get C but to be honest...Welsh? Like i give a crap.

Ptph. Im on foundation; thats highest grade I could get.

RetroRainbow said:
Do anything special that night? Exam results night should always be legendary.

Yep, it was probably the best night out I've ever had! :]

I've my leaving cert in June, and I've to do it all through Irish. Gawd help me.

I done many of my subjects through Irish, too! The bonus marks are really worth it. So I'm guessing you're fully fluent in the language?

RetroRainbow said:
Well done, everyone! :D

Glad you all did fabulously. ♥

Do anything special that night? Exam results night should always be legendary.

I've my leaving cert in June, and I've to do it all through Irish. Gawd help me.

Ummm, well I dont go 'out'...ever...but I did finish watching my re-watch of Yu Yu Hakusho (one of my most favorite anime) , which I deliberately timed to finish yesterday (over about a week and a half).

My girlfriend got her's yesterday and they go as follows:

English - A*
English Lit - A*
Maths - A*
Media Studies - A*
Core Science - A*
Additional Science - A
History - A
R.E - A
German - A
ICT - B

OVERKILL O_O

WOW congrats everyone!!!:D

Art: A*
Product & Design: B ( Pissed i didnt get an A since I tried so hard on the coursework but I didnt get enough on the exam)
RE: B
PE: D (I have no excuse :lol: )
Maths:C
Eng lang: C
Eng lit: C
Add Aplied Science1: B
Add Aplied Science2: C

And my IT wasnt marked yet so i have to wait for that (They said it could be a coupe of weeks :evil: ) but im due Bs for that.

Back