Hello

chaos said:
KevinB said:
Hi Nyani. You are not old, I am rapidly approaching 35 (2 and a half weeks and counting).

Welcome to the mad house.
Dracos and KevinB are the only two ones older than me here... ;)

36 the week before Crimbo. If what Conan said in one of his recent posts is true he is probably the oldest around here.

Yay not the oldest. *dance* Only a couple of my friends are older than me. :p

Tachi - bf knew you, I didn't, I don't do outgoing. :p

Nyani said:
Yay not the oldest. *dance* Only a couple of my friends are older than me. :p

Tachi - bf knew you, I didn't, I don't do outgoing. :p

lol i'd say that....loosely, we've spoken a fair few times on the forums, might have to make more effort to say hello to him lol. And that was my first AUKN met up and first time at the expo....so it was the first time meeting people. Did you have a good day?

Tachi- said:
Did you have a good day?

Err, well I spent the first hour or so being in a bad mood from the drive up. :p And don't like waiting in lines and was a bit mad there was still a line at 3pm. I was ok once that was over, but there's not much for me at expo really (I can't exactly spend money since I don't have it, so not much is buyable). Got to see a few of my friends I don't see often though. Bought some shirts from my friend SpookyRuthy, and James got me a Chi(cat) phone charm (which is actually dangling from my webcam instead). So that was alright. :p
I dunno I guess since I've gone to about... *thinks* 6 expo's I'm a bit less excited. :p We actually only decided to go a couple days before.

cutecub00 said:
Hello everybody..newbie to this site..i wanna share all my views and ideas with all of you people..what you doing all..today i have done online shopping for jewelry.i have visited Vintage Yard showroom..really i liked their response..i found that they were specializes in finding unique high quality vintage, antique, vintage style and estate jewelry from all over the world..
hope my experience will help all of yours shopping..
http://www.vintageyard.com/pendants/brooches]Vintage Brooches[/url]
*panics and attacks* :evil:

I take it someone tarnished my thread trying to advertise something? Lol. They could've atleast chosen a girl who -likes- jewelry to use their thread. :p

Back