Hi everyone

lilitu93

Completely Average High School Student
I’ve been lurking a while, so I finally decided to make an account. I live in London, and I’ve been an anime fan for years, and my favourite anime of all time is Utena. I tried to get the ultra-limited edition but managed to lose out while I was going through PayPal. At least I got the limited edition, though I really wanted the art book.

I’ve got pretty eclectic tastes in anime/manga/light novels, but in general I really like fantasy, SF, horror, shoujo/josei (though less the general romance ones) and weird/surreal/“art house” stuff. I’ll try a bit of anything that looks interesting, however.

Not sure how often I’ll post, but nice to meet everyone.

lilitu93

Completely Average High School Student
Welcome, welcome, @lilitu93.

Shame you missed out on that Utena set. That's got to be just about the fastest sellout ever, I reckon.
Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I was really upset but got over it fast. It was the end of a week of bad things, but I need to look at it as least I got the limited edition set. I‘d debated importing it from the US, but I already had the two previous DVD sets, so I couldn’t justify it when it was an expensive import.

Neil.T

Chuunibyou
Yeah, I was really upset but got over it fast. It was the end of a week of bad things, but I need to look at it as least I got the limited edition set.
Ah, that's even worse. 🙁
It just ended up being completely luck-of-the-draw in the end. A lot of folks will have missed out, unfortunately.

Still can't believe it sold out within two minutes.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Welcome! Utena is my favourite anime too so you have excellent taste :)

It's lovely to see it doing so well here after the TV show was relegated to import-only back in the old days.

R

Azar

Stand User
Welcome to the forum!

I bought the no book Utena bundle too but I've never watched/read it before, excited to try it finally!