i need your help guys/gals!

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
cos my GCSE's are almost over, me mum said she'll get me some dvd's or games, and stuff

so this thursday im gona order them. but there is one prob.
im gona get 2 new series, but 1 of them i am definatley sure of getting, but the other one.. AAAAGRGRG i cant choose 2.

here is the deal.

i can either get Tenjho Tenge and Burst Angel (both with artbox)

Tenjho Tenge and GetBackers (both with art box)

im not sure which one to choose, cos i really like all 3 of these series but i cant put my finger on which 2 to choose (1 must have TT)

so i was wondering if u guys can help me out or something.

I'd go for Tenge and Burst Angel, I already have the TenTen artbox which comes packed with lots of goodies, the show is suitably, svelte, brutal and action packed I for one loved it. Burst Angel looks like more of a return to the stylish, action heavy Gonzo shows of old and i'll be getting it as soon as my wages clear.

Paranoia Agent said:
I'd go for Tenge and Burst Angel, I already have the TenTen artbox which comes packed with lots of goodies, the show is suitably, svelte, brutal and action packed I for one loved it. Burst Angel looks like more of a return to the stylish, action heavy Gonzo shows of old and i'll be getting it as soon as my wages clear.

Have to agree with Paranoia Agent here . Have the TenTen artbox myself and I love it. And Burst Angel looks like the type of show I would love too, so I am looking forward to buying that too!

seen,
i think i may order both ten ten and burst angel, but keep the recommendations comming in, cos ill only decide by wednesday.

I would agree with Paranoia Agent and Mangaminx here (although I'm still waiting for my TenTen artbox to arrive)- both TenTen and Burst Angel look interesting, whilst so far Get Backers has failed to fully engage me (although I hear it picks up around volume 3).

Although I don't have them, I've heard good things about both Burst Angels (been to their site and looks intresting) and TenTen (Thanks to Mangaminx :D ).

It depends what you're into. I'm no anime expert (as in what to watch and upcoming new animes) but unless you've seen it already, Evangelion (Platinum Collection) may be a good choice. Videl has started collecting Evangelion now and so far is very enjoyable :)

Ten ten sounds amazing and I can't wait to get hold of it (thanks to mangaminx :D ) and i would have to go with everyone else and say Burst angel as well.

I would beware of Burst Angel, all of the reviews I've read suggest it's a generic load of Gonzo-style girls with guns.

But then again, I wouldn't buy any of the series on this list; get Haibane Renmei and Paranoia Agent instead, 13 episodes for each series and both are fast reaching classic status. I'll get me coat.

Paul said:
I would beware of Burst Angel, all of the reviews I've read suggest it's a generic load of Gonzo-style girls with guns.

But then again, I wouldn't buy any of the series on this list; get Haibane Renmei and Paranoia Agent instead, 13 episodes for each series and both are fast reaching classic status. I'll get me coat.

I'll have to agree with you there; Haibane Renmei and Paranoia Agent are both completely compulsory viewing.

soz to be negative but both of those series dont interest me much.
i just want some action oriented anime and me seeing both of these anime on fansub, i have clearley enjoyed them.
so thats why i wanted to make choice from those on the list i put.

but thanx for your opinion in the first place though.

Ninja Boy! said:
soz to be negative but both of those series dont interest me much.
i just want some action oriented anime and me seeing both of these anime on fansub, i have clearley enjoyed them.
so thats why i wanted to make choice from those on the list i put.

but thanx for your opinion in the first place though.

It's ok, i'm being converted to TenTen.

I really enjoyed Tenten, Madhouse have done a fantastic job, wringing plenty of thrills and intruige from the deceptively simple central conceit of brawling high schoolers. It takes a refreshingly mature approach, dabbling in such established martial arts themes as honour and friendship, something that was lacking in the similarly themed Ikki Tousen. I'm also a big Haibane fan and a quick look at my username will reveal my excitement towards Satoshi Kon's latest masterwork.....my advice, just buy 'em all :)

Paranoia Agent said:
.....my advice, just buy 'em all :)

LOL if only i could dream that far, let alone considering to actually purchase that many.... sigh, Anime.... its like a drug, you see something u like u get it... then a few days later another one... and thus the chain begins.. LOL

keep the recomendations comming

i say go for get backers and TT as ive seen these series and they are very enjoyable. have to see what brust angel is like when it comes out here :)

seen......i was just wondering, if you guys had to choose only one between Tenjho Tenge, And Burst Angel, which would it be.... and why.

(i am not changing my mind, i was just wondering thats all, just incase like, i cant get both for some reason....)

Tenjho Tenje , based largely on the fact I haven't seen Burst Angel yet , and I was really impressed with the Tenjho Tenje + Box release quality and dvd content.

Back