i need your help guys/gals!

Tenjho Tenje as i saw it in fansub and its so fuuny and geat action.
I would also get it as its petter much always talked about on the irc channel and i would feel left out if i didnt get it :)

ahh maan looks like i may only be able to get one of the series, either Tenjho Tenge, or Burst Angel... cos im short on cash, and i must order it tomo or sat, cos in 2 weeks imm of on holiday...
BOO-HOO

this is so bloody hard to choose!

i really liked both series, and im trying to think what would be better in the long run..... aaahrahrgahrgharg

oh well....

btw in a completely different subject

how good is Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha?

can someone give me info one these two series, i know the basics like the story and all.

but i would like to get am opinon from someone who has seen either.
if you have seen both then tell me which one you think is better, and which has good action.

I have seen neither, but I will end up seeing TenTen sooner or later, thanks to certain corrupting influences, and I haven't heard much about Get Backers that seems better than average. While my view is uneducated, I say TenTen.

i have finally madde my desision.
i will only get Burst Angel!

u wana know why?, where here is why

i decided to watch some of the old eps i hav of TT on fansub again.
sure it may have been old eps , but i was gona watch them again if i had bought them, and it suddenly struck me...... 'meh' thats what came into mind. while there are many who like this show, i dnt think i can ever watch it again (apart from ep 2-3, best fight scene).
and in the long run, thats bad, cos it would be ripping a huge hole in my pocket.

whereas for Burst angel, i watched the eps i had of it, and i enjoyed it. so that means that it is best suited to me. plus with the fact that i havnt seen the entire series, so that is another good thing, so that i can watch the rest on dvd!

so i decided to get Burst angel and FMA vol 2 (and prob 3)
and along with lots of manga.

but if anyone can answer my Q about Inyasha and Yu Yu hakusho, please do!

Ninja Boy! said:
btw in a completely different subject

how good is Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha?

can someone give me info one these two series, i know the basics like the story and all.
Inuyasha is wonderful! but it does lag towards the end of the series (167 eps I think, can't remember!). It's one of those series that sucks you into the story and holds you there for a very long time.

I only watched the first 10 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho and although I enjoyed it, I gave up because it was going to be too long and I wasn't that impressed with it! Other people here will probably be able to tell you if it gets stale, or continues to be entertaining!

I am really enjoying Yu Yu Hakusho and I would deffinately recommend it. It is a really really long series but it has some great characters and fight scenes. The dub is pretty good altho Kuwabara's VO sounds a bit to rough and crap other thjan that its a really good series to get.

Back