ITV could sign deal with Hulu for UK

megagold5 said:
Mutsumi said:
Did you mean to type SM:TV? GMTV was Lorraine Kelly & other non-kids stuff.

Forgot about SMTV, but no I was mainly referring to 'Up on the roof', which was shown as part of GMTV. Showed Power Rangers, Spider-man, Yu-Gi-Oh and I am sure some other anime at some point. Of course, the main problem was the fact that its time and content was consistently changing and they hardly ever actually finished a show, lol.

Wasn't that once the thing that was on before SM:TV on Saturday mornings after Diggit stopped?

Sounds interesting. If the licences expand and ITV get it's stake it would work very well. ITV would probably merge it's own service with Hulu. I would like to get the latest One Piece legitimately.

Mutsumi said:
megagold5 said:
Mutsumi said:

Forgot about SMTV, but no I was mainly referring to 'Up on the roof', which was shown as part of GMTV. Showed Power Rangers, Spider-man, Yu-Gi-Oh and I am sure some other anime at some point. Of course, the main problem was the fact that its time and content was consistently changing and they hardly ever actually finished a show, lol.

Wasn't that once the thing that was on before SM:TV on Saturday mornings after Diggit stopped?

I think so. I'm pretty sure they even showed Sailor Moon at one point.

Ice Climber said:
Sounds interesting. If the licences expand and ITV get it's stake it would work very well. ITV would probably merge it's own service with Hulu. I would like to get the latest One Piece legitimately.

Mutsumi said:
megagold5 said:
Mutsumi said:

I think you are right, because I remember watching Sailor Moon in the mornings. :D

Mutsumi said:
Ice Climber said:

Mutsumi said:
megagold5 said:
Mutsumi said:

I think you are right, because I remember watching Sailor Moon in the mornings. :D

Ye, thats the one. They also kinda continued not too long ago onto ITV2 in the morning with voice-overs only. They showed Yugioh GX and TMNT amongst others, although during that I stopped watching. No idea if its still going...

Thinking about this, I just found an e-mail I sent to the presenter of 'Toonattik' (which I believe was the replacement for 'Up on the roof') asking about why they cut out some episodes of Power Rangers Dino Thunder and why they had stopped showing Pokemon... I was so desperate for good kids TV back then when I didnt have Sky, finally got it just as I stopped watching kids TV much... ¬.¬

Furthermore...I just checked the website that I sent the mail too, seems they are atill at it: http://toonattik.tv/

*Drags self away from pretty website and chance of nostalgia trip that may take me well into 4am....*

As for that ITV2 thing, I think it was called 'Action Stations', as I have been reminded by the logo down the bottom, although I don't remember any dodgy looking alien guys, lol.

As for calling them the 'big two', I guess I am just old fashioned like that. :p

Zin5ki said:
It has been quite some time since I've watched anything on ITV. Does anybody here watch any of their shows streamed through their website? I never knew they offered that option.

Come to think of it, does anybody here watch any of their shows at all?

well, i used to watch the F1, but that's on the beeb now

i watch Champions League games, when good teams play, but ITV only show 1 a week now

in conclusion, the channel could die tonight, and so long as Sky got there 1 UCL game a week, I wouldn't even notice.

Back