Manchester MCM Expo

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Well, since London has their own thread for this, I think we can have one for the more northernly version of it. So, yeah - just a general place to talk about it.

1st on the agenda - Is anyone else from the forums going to this? It's just for the day, but since it takes practically 4hrs to London from the Fylde... It's a little too far. So this is probably the next best thing, unless I go to Scotland. So lets do this, ROAD-CALL!!!!!

On another note, WTH is with the website for it?! I'd though there'd be something up about some form of info for it, like admission fees, directions and the general stuff. Still under construction! And they need to tell us about guests and the like. Gonna be hard to plan things if they don't give us a chance.

is it the first year of the Manchester one then. only know about the telford and london mcm expo's so yea :/

It's been at least 2 years, I think. Not sure on that though.

Well, they haven't put anything up on their Facebook for it either, it seems... But I don't think it's been updated since last year. Augh, the frustration!

We'll be there too - AoD, Kaze and more merch/DVD wise :).

Swing by and say hello guys, should be a good one :3!

Andrew

Common, boss. You know you want to... This is my 1st expo, so if I'm making the effort, so should you. :p

I'm probably going to go all Konata on this and devise the best plan-of-action prior to the doors opening.

I'm in Manchester! But I will be away for this T__T the Manchester anime club, "JAM" are going together for a meet though, if anybody wants to meet up with them to go ~

If there are alot of people there it would be nice to meet others from here, rather than just see lots of random people... There will be some very random people there too!

Some form of AUKN congregation will be in order. I propose meeting in an easily-identifiable spot at an agreed time, such as Andrew's stall or something akin.

Sounds like a good plan. Gonna see if I can sort something out myself to grab people's attention - I've already started on a poster for "AUKN at MCM Manchester Expo" but we'll see anyways.
Keep an eye on here to see what I'm displaying to find me (I will have it up definitely Friday evening).

The hall looks spacious enough to wonder around, especially for the early entries. Finding Andrew shouldn't be too hard then (unless you haven't set up anything when we get there, bud!) :p

I'm getting my ticket on the day. So i'll try and meet up with people. You mention Adrew is that Beez andrew you are referring to?

made a little badge for anyone who wants to use it

aukn.jpg

Back