UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I reviewed the series for the site back when it released and thought it was a solid watch and can recommend it!

just realised with Captain Earth and Muv-Luv that it wasn't a good idea for MVM to reuse the discs from the idividual volumes and not change the disc labels at all, there's 2 disc 1's and 2 disc 2's without any episode numbers on them so it's a case of trial and error sticking the disc in to see what episodes are on each disc

just realised with Captain Earth and Muv-Luv that it wasn't a good idea for MVM to reuse the discs from the idividual volumes and not change the disc labels at all, there's 2 disc 1's and 2 disc 2's without any episode numbers on them so it's a case of trial and error sticking the disc in to see what episodes are on each disc
The serial numbers on the discs may be small, but its one way to distinguish the discs from Part 1 and Part 2

There's not much in the sales for me as I have pretty much all I want.
But I decided (after watching the trailer) to go for Devil & Realist.
Got it today and have watched 4 episodes in a row.
Nice mix of comedy and seriousness. Not too deep and got going with plot sharpish.
No female characters though. Mmm.

It's about school girl secret agents and they eat spice to power up when fighting, hence Spy-ce get it 😉 A lot of it is SOL-y with some nice fights when it comes to the action, but the plot is pretty standard.

Checking MAL I gave it an 8! I think if I rewatched it I might be lower.

It's about school girl secret agents and they eat spice to power up when fighting, hence Spy-ce get it 😉 A lot of it is SOL-y with some nice fights when it comes to the action, but the plot is pretty standard.

Checking MAL I gave it an 8! I think if I rewatched it I might be lower.
Thanks for the overview. :) I don't think it will be for me but nice it's coming out all the same

Both the standard and collector's edition of Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun have been added to the clearance sale for £4.99 and £9.99 respectively, would definitely recommend if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

That's harsh. I got the Collector's Edition in the deal of the week just two weeks ago for £5 more. I would have hoped for a longer gap before it went to clearance.

MVM already explained that the licenses are about to expire so their hands are tied in that regard, I'd say. Also got it during the Christmas sale but this is a great deal for anyone curious.

Both the standard and collector's edition of Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun have been added to the clearance sale for £4.99 and £9.99 respectively, would definitely recommend if anyone hasn't seen it yet.
Seconded. Such a fun little show. I dont think it was 100 percent faithful to the manga though right? Its currently ongoing.

But a couple hours of soundtrack CDs.
larry-david-unsure.gif

Back