UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Both the standard and collector's edition of Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun have been added to the clearance sale for £4.99 and £9.99 respectively, would definitely recommend if anyone hasn't seen it yet.
Agree, this is a really funny show. I picked up the CE during the Christmas sale. Definitely recommend picking this up at this price.

In the case of Log Horizon I'm pretty sure season 1 part 1 is sold out/ OOP (been that way for a few years now I think). The Blu-rays have been in sales before and its always missing that OOP part.
So maybe they will get Season 1 part 2 back in but I very much doubt part 1 will come back in, I would think most retailers would have sold there stock long ago.
Season 1 Part 2 I think is probably OOP as well but that might just be at MVM, as it probably sold when they last put it in there sales.

Maybe its worth holding out on the slim hope MVM get more of Season 1 instock, be it parts or otherwise. Don't get they returns from retailers?
In the case of Log Horizon I'm pretty sure season 1 part 1 is sold out/ OOP (been that way for a few years now I think). The Blu-rays have been in sales before and its always missing that OOP part.
So maybe they will get Season 1 part 2 back in but I very much doubt part 1 will come back in, I would think most retailers would have sold there stock long ago.
Season 1 Part 2 I think is probably OOP as well but that might just be at MVM, as it probably sold when they last put it in there sales.
Yeah that makes sense. I remember mvm putting the season 2 parts in their previous sale, but not season 1. I reckon it's probably wise to grab season 1 asap.

is this like supercub or more like that one anime clip i saw onetime where the girl runs up to a petrol pump and starts drinking from it then runs away?

Back