UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but production delays have meant that some titles have been delayed (more could be confirmed):
Gate- to Jan 8th
Matoi- Jan 15th
Monster Musume- December 11th
Tenchi Muyo [SE] Feb 5th

Norn9 is now November 20th, as is Girls und Panzer Anzio Battle, and Girls und Panzer der Film DVD.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but production delays have meant that some titles have been delayed (more could be confirmed):
Gate- to Jan 8th
Matoi- Jan 15th
Monster Musume- December 11th
Tenchi Mayo [SE] Feb 5th
Tenchi Mayo sounds like the best spin off ever :') not to bothered about these tbh Q4 is crazy crowded as it is!

I did wonder why we hadn't seen any images of the Monster set so close to release ..

I'll go change those on the site schedule :) You guys making my little role much easier without potentially meaning too, thank you :p

I hope we get a speedy NGNL Zero release since I really want to watch it. If the JP set has subs I might bite that instead of MVMs just because of the delay that could be involved.

I hope we get a speedy NGNL Zero release since I really want to watch it. If the JP set has subs I might bite that instead of MVMs just because of the delay that could be involved.
I'll probably just watch it when Sentai stick it on HiDive unless MVM do theatrical.

Apparently they're announcing 10 new titles throughout today. The first 3 being Girls Last Tour, Battle Girls High School and Umaru-chan R season 2.

Confirmed No Game, No Life: Zero movie. Also UQ Holder and Vatican Miracle Examiner.

Was interested in UQ Holder till I learned that it's not a faithful manga adapation.

Welp, I'll be placing an order for Sentai's Non Non Biyori DVDs at the next sale.

Back