MVM license Is This is A Zombie Seasons 1 and 2

Looking at Siren Visual's and Hanabee's catalogues, I'm hoping for Bunny Drop - I wouldn't be too fussed if that one was DVD-only as tbh, it's not a very visually flashy too. Bakemonogatari would be nice too.

Just Passing Through said:
Joshawott said:
What is interesting though is, their Dream Eater Merry release has the dub, but the default is the subbed version.

All discs authored by Siren and Hanabee will default to Japanese with subs, even if the dub is on there.
Cool. I prefer it that way tbh.

Ath said:
It's all in the hands of Madman now! Hopefully Kadokawa have lifted the holdback on the BD for this one, it's been nearly 2 years after all.
The first season is due out in a week, DVD-only. They have no current plans for a BD release (MVM tweeted "According to my intel, Madman may look at it later. Nothing firm, but enough to hold us off a definite answer for now.")

Shiroi Hane said:
Ath said:
It's all in the hands of Madman now! Hopefully Kadokawa have lifted the holdback on the BD for this one, it's been nearly 2 years after all.
The first season is due out in a week, DVD-only. They have no current plans for a BD release (MVM tweeted "According to my intel, Madman may look at it later. Nothing firm, but enough to hold us off a definite answer for now.")
Ah cheers. I can't see Madman going back and re-releasing it on BD later on so it's probably safe to assume DVD only for MVM too.

Back