News from London Expo

I wish NTL would pick up Rapture TV, they take so long to get channels anyway (we just got The Horror Channel and VH2)

Then again it probably won't matter since there's a 12 year old doing a lead role in the FMA dub anyway

I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the FMA dub myself, but I'll probably watch it anyway once it gets to the episodes I haven't seen. Of the other things announced, I'm interested in Saikano and also Heat Guy J, although admittedly the latter is mainly because I hear Yuki Kajiura did the music ;)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Ew yeah it is, a girly boy sounds much better than a surfer dude any day of the week. :shock:
I really don't like hearing a girls voice for a male character, it completely takes me out of the story and makes me think 'thats a girl really, thats a girl really, thats a girl really'. One of the reasons i don't like the Fruits Basket sub as much as a dub, Yuki cannot be sexy when it is so clear he has a girls voice

FF8Selphie said:
What is rapture???? is it on NTL!!!!
No i don't think so. It's a channel that was on Sky a while back but didn't do so well, this time they are coming back but including anime in their line up, i believe they also focus alot on dance music

Dammit, I'm on episode 23 of FMA, it's gonna take a long while to get to where I was, by that time I'll have probably bought nearly all the DVD's XD. Anyway's, I hope when FMA and Wolf's Rain are finished which will be like a year for FMA and 6 months for Wolf's Rain, that they will get new anime or even better get even more anime now :D. Hopefully they'll last long enough to finish FMA and Wolf's Rain :/.

saikano is a great series and i'm not surprised that its getting this attention. as for fma metal alchemist if you haven't seen it its great. just looking forward to seeing wolf's rain.

Back