Rapture TV to choose between Mahoromatic & Mezzo DSA

Hey, about mahoromatic. they olny showing the automatic maiden, theres another sequel that i just found out. The sequal has a total of 14 episodes so about 28 episodes, but olny automatic maiden seem to be mention.

keyblade_master uk said:
Hey, about mahoromatic. they olny showing the automatic maiden, theres another sequel that i just found out. The sequal has a total of 14 episodes so about 28 episodes, but olny automatic maiden seem to be mention.
This was already known. The first season is the only one that has been licenced for the UK market and it is 13 episodes long. The second season is, as you said, 14 episodes for a total of 27 episodes..

I personally can't say that I cared enough for the first season to really bother to carry onto a second and ADV UK have so far not announced any intention of bringing it over here. It all depends on how well the first season sold.

Also, are they going to cut out the nudity. Because its a major problem for me, as i'm 14. If my mum see this, then she isn't gonna let me see it next time. I need to know a lot more about anime as i don't watch a lot and i'm quite a fan for a couple of months. Please, i need to know

Well they seemed to keep all the violence in tact on Wolf's Rain and FMA so who knows. They may just decide to air it uncut since it's on a pretty obscure channel.

Gawyn said:
keyblade_master uk said:
This was already known. The first season is the only one that has been licenced for the UK market and it is 13 episodes long.

12 episodes for the first season, 14 episodes for the second season (somethign more beautiful) and a throwaway OVA.

It should be noted that Mahoromatic was originally licensed by Pioneer/Geneon for north america/Australia, ADV picked it up from them for here.

Its a shame we didn't get the rest of it. I have seen it, but have only been able to collect the first season (the second season drags a bit near the start, but so did the manga but it gets interestingly darker and then produces THAT ending).

Gawyn said:
The second season is, as you said, 14 episodes for a total of 27 episodes..

I personally can't say that I cared enough for the first season to really bother to carry onto a second and ADV UK have so far not announced any intention of bringing it over here. It all depends on how well the first season sold.

I dont think it sold particularly well. Shame. Ecchi/harem series seem particularly damned for a beating by people who haven't seen it. Which is a shame, because this one is damn good.

keyblade_master uk said:
Damn, but it dosen't show nudity often, does it

Its mostly suggestive. That said you get to see some of the characters with their boobs out on occasion. The usual bath house stuff etc. The teacher character is frighteningly out of control too.

All of the DVD volumes are classified 15 with no cuts.

Back