Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Land lock

another oldie now the story about the twins and boy is an interesting one but sadly it was short lived I thought I was going to get a seizure by watching this movie.

7/10

FMA Brotherhood - 10/10

The best anime I've ever seen. No doubt about it. Epic Story, amazing characters, superb soundtrack & great animation.

I don't think I've seen an anime where they are tons of characters and you like them all, you care for each one and your not overwhelmed by how many there are. I couldn't even tell you my favourites coz I could probably list 95% of them.

Watched it with the wife and she loved it too, it's her new favourite (beating Cowboy Bebop) and she usually gets fed up with shows about half way through but after all 64 eps we were both gutted it finished.

So glad I waiting for the Blu-ray sets aswell, it looked amazing.

No idea what to watch next, it's definitely gonna be disappointing after this. I think some live action stuff for a week

Death Note First 25 Episodes 10/10 - Series Overall 9/10

I give it overall a 9/10 as after episode 25 it starts to go down hill, its still really good but the beginning off Death Note is just far superior to the end. Overall if you haven't watched Death Note I recommend that you watch it straight away.

Godannar

It's cheesy and corny and its like a parody from every giant robot anime and a anime with in a anime but I enjoyed it.

I wish they showed nipples in this series all I saw people in super tight skin suits when they was naked.
7.5/10

K-ON! S1

8/10

A re-watch before S2 and the movie. It's strange how so much of what happens plays out exactly like in other, lesser, shows, but in this show those same moments just come across so much better. There's just such a natural charm to it that somehow makes it stand out from the rest, by doing the same but doing it right. I think the animation style plays a big part for me, it's just fun to watch the way characters move/react to thing. I should note I do also like how the girls look like more normal shaped girls, they've got some natural curves to them that aren't overly sexed.

Ghastly Prince enma burning up.

......................over the top pevy fun anime it's so good.

If youv seen exel saga well this is over the top more funner then exel saga.

Not only that but the animations colourful the characters.are fun to.watch.

The teases with the fan services is great oh that female teacher is smoking.

I liked this series so much I put it on a fav shelf

9/10

To bad it was too short

Nakaimo

Before I start I just want to say Ikusu Mizutani is a awesome character, she's so causal I just love it.

First off this series has a good balance of story and fan services, the story is good and the fan services isn't all in your face like queens blade, now some people would say that some fan services get in the way of story but the fan services in this series is not only not in your face and is funny in some scenes,

The characters are ok but the dub could of been better but Ikusu Mizutan is awesome
The animations good but not great but it's still good

This series is like one of those h games * watch it an you'll know what I'm talking about*

Good series

8/10

FMA: Secret Star of the Milo's - 6/10

I was so disappointed with this. It had a totally different feel to the series. Other than Ed and Al I felt there was very little connection and I was watching something different. Also where was the humour. Not being a fan of comedy in anime and Brotherhood actually making me laugh, I was disappointed. The animation also didn't live up to the series, not it was bad it was actually quite good, just not in comparison and that CGI train was horrible.

Dan said:

I was so disappointed with this. It had a totally different feel to the series. Other than Ed and Al I felt there was very little connection and I was watching something different. Also where was the humour. Not being a fan of comedy in anime and Brotherhood actually making me laugh, I was disappointed. The animation also didn't live up to the series, not it was bad it was actually quite good, just not in comparison and that CGI train was horrible.

Oh come on it wasn't that bad. I know it's your opinion and I respect it but it was pretty good in my opinion

animefreak17 said:
Dan said:

Oh come on it wasn't that bad. I know it's your opinion and I respect it but it was pretty good in my opinion

It might sound like I hated it but I didn't, I was just disappointed. It didn't really grab me like the series did and I thought it would just be an extension of that but it didn't feel like it. I wasn't sure what to rate it tbh and was undecided between a 6 or 7 but anything that I've rated a 7 I'd probs watch again but I'm not really fussed about seeing this again. I don't feel it adds anything to the FMA world other than more content.

Dan said:
animefreak17 said:
Dan said:

It might sound like I hated it but I didn't, I was just disappointed. It didn't really grab me like the series did and I thought it would just be an extension of that but it didn't feel like it. I wasn't sure what to rate it tbh and was undecided between a 6 or 7 but anything that I've rated a 7 I'd probs watch again but I'm not really fussed about seeing this again. I don't feel it adds anything to the FMA world other than more content.

I kinda get where your coming from tho because at least the other movie was connected to the first season, I looked up on where the movie should go in the series on wiki so you could say it is an extension of the series but not part of the main story, look it up on FMA wiki the second movie.

I really liked the animation tho and the story isn't bad.

Altho thinking about that train you was talking about yeah it's cgi was bad at the end.

Oh a lil trivia hawk eyes eyes are a different colour to the series in the movie

Good luck girl

Loads of fun to watch.

A girl who has way to much good luck is visited by a poverty God so she can drain her of her good luck and its slapstick after slapstick.

It's funny and I wish there was a season 2

8/10

Back