Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Under the bridge season's one and two

You know bobobobobobo..........Well this series is less annoying then that but it's pretty annoying.

6.5/10

Rouge hero

Pretty good for the Hamdan service and the main guy........ I like em

7/10

Tiger and bunny

Well how do I put this it's not good at all and it destroyed my expectations....'.....................................................OMG IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME, I WAS EXPECTING TO WATCH SOMETHING IV SEEN BEFORE BUT OMG THIS SERIES IS THE EQUIVALENCE OF GURREN LAGANN BUT WITH SUPER POWERS (well gurren lagann is a super robot anime which Is the best of any super robot anime iv ever seen) tiger and bunny is the best super power anime iv ever seen.

If you haven't seen this anime then watch it watch it watch it.

The animation is brilliant mixed with CGI
the story has been done loads of times BUT it's been done brilliantly
The characters are all likable

I like this anime so much I put it on my favourite shelf with my favourites go.

The only thing I have to complain about is (don't look at this unless you like to spoils) that it was discontinued because we are all believed that the villain is beaten but in fact he isn't the big bad and is a small timer compared to who the real villains are

I.love this so much I wish it continued

9.9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
7 of 7 nana
Ok this is a very cutsy and childish anime and even on the dvds says its for 7+ and up ages.

It's about a girl who because 7 of her self but with different personalities

Angry
Sleepy
Happy
Smart
Sassy
The original nana
And one other I forget

And they get in to a lil adventures and mishaps and that's it.

It's one of those anime that's very light hearted and all happy which I really like.

I like it for its happy happy and that's it.

7/10

Blue Exorcist
8/10
A great shonen show! :)

I've been meaning to watch this for a LONG time now. I read 5 volumes of the manga and thought it was great! And surprisingly, the anime is just as good!

The strongest aspect for me in this show was the characters. There are a variety of different types here, You have The sweet Shiemi, the tough guy Ryuiji, the pervy Shima and so on. So there's different characters for you to like depending on which type you prefer. The one character that steals the show Is Rin Okumura. What makes him stand out from other shonen chracters is that he isnt a typical Mopy/emo character that goes on about how sad his life is. He goes through alot of crap in this series and he doesn't let it faze him at all. He's a pretty funny character, and because of this type of personality, i consider him more likeable than someone like Ichigo or Natsu.

Apart from the great characters everything else about this series is pretty good aswell. The animation is nice, the music is great (especially the first opening and closing) the fights are very impressive and the plot is interesting.

If there is anything to complain about, there are two things. First, i felt like there could have been more fight scenes. They focused more on character development, which is fine, but too much of it can be pretty boring. and second, the ending is pretty cheesy with the whole "ill protect my friends" message. It's been done a thousand effing times now! It's getting old!!!

Overall, Blue Exorcist is a great shonen anime. One of the best in recent times actually.

Nichijou

This is a cross between lucky star and a mixture of randomness. I like this series it's on the same path as lucky star,

The characters are fun and cute
If youv seen lucky star you know it's a slice of life and has random minis in it which is fun to watch.

It shows the daily lives of 3 friends and a 7 year old guinius girl who created a robot girl who looks humans with there talking cat thanks to the girls science,

It's a good series if your looking for something light hearted and peaceful.

If I had one thing to say bad about this series is the recruiting characters we see them in the openings but we only see them for a short time and that's the problem with it, the side characters look interesting and its usually the main 6 characters, yes I know there there to be the main characters but I would of been nice to have more of the side characters and I felt this series was stopped to soon,

I like both openings too.

Besides that it's a goodie and I recommend it if you liked lucky star like I did.

8/10

The World God Only Knows Seasons 1 and 2. Overall 7 maybe 8/10.

I really enjoyed the series, the thing that lets it down is the last episode of each season. What the f*ck were they?! They were the most random, boring, o_O face i have ever seen!

Saying that, I'm happy to see that a 3rd series came out last year, now I just have to wait for its English Dub release :)

I'm upto episode 5 of Paranoia Agent now. It's...odd. Like its nothing stand-outish, yet I was totally absorbed. Well, until episode 5, I started losing my concentration as it was a bit more "paranoia" that I could be arsed with. Needless to say I will try and watch it all this week before returning back to finish Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood as the boy hasnt seen it all before (this will be my second time :)).

I still have Hellsing Ultimate 5-8, Shiki Season 1, Trinity Blood, Bleach Season 7, Kanon, 2 thirds of Ergo Proxy, half of ScrYed and like all of Black Lagoon to still watch. Eugh! hahaha.

Oreimo

Brilliant just brilliant I just love this series.

It's the story about a brother who find out his sister is a lover of anime and erotic games and he does what ever he can to help her,

This is up there with ganshiken and welcome to the NHK a show that tells us what it's like with what happens with anime culture and it brings up good point and is funny as hell in the specials and I won't dare give it a way but watch out for episode 13-14 it was sooo funny God I love ***girls

The anime is good but I can tell where the story is going with out looking up on wiki and that's the reason it's not a 10/10

First season
9.5/10

Ninja nonsense

This is a comedy series with ninja it's like the randomness if bobobobobobo was in it but thankfully he wasn't it's one of those shows if your bored and want to watch something at random.

7/10

Symphogear season 2: I don't know what to rate this but I actually enjoyed it unlike the first season which was just lol. I'm looking forward to the third season for more Mizuki Nana.

Girls und Panzer: panzer vor/10. That last tank battle was pretty amazing.

Non Non Biyori: this show was probably my favourite from last season. I really like 癒し系 shows and this one had a nice balance of comedy to go with it. 8.5/10

Noucome: ****/10

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
Despite it's rather odd title it actually has a lot going for it. The plot has many twist and turns.
Characters are likeable.
Dubbing is great! And some of the dialogue is just pure phenomenonal at times.

However, the ending felt rather rushed and ultimately sucked stopping me from giving it a perfect score.

9/10

Bakuman S1

7/10

It's cool they gave a few extra hints at characters before introducing them (Koogy, Hiramaru) compared to the manga, though I've not been keen on the little bit more they've done on Miho. She really is as dull as dishwater. Some of the voice choices haven't been entirely to my liking, but overall wouldn't complain too much. The subs are horrendous though. Hope the other seasons get released (with proper subs!) since it only get better form here (so much Hiramaru to come). I found it weird they weren't allowed to use Shuiesha or SHonen Jump though. I mean, they licensed it from those companies so why can't they use their names? They're allowed to name drop things like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach etc. so why can't they use the proper publishing names too?

Wolf children

It's .........ok I guess because I was expecting something completely different.
But

This story is awesome because of who the story is concentrated on and that is the mother the mother fills in love with a wolf man and has two children with him but he dies and she struggles to look after there kids but she does it with a smile and I got to say this is thee most dedicated mother of seen in anime -

1 she looses her husband and the only person who knows how to look after there wolf children
2 she worries her kids will be found out of being wolf's
3 her kids can be a hand full
4 she worries on where there next meals going to come from
5 she works
6 and a few other things

She's wonderful mother and a inspiration to all mothers

The animations nice
The characters are very likable
The settings great

It's worthy to be up there with spirited away and princess mononoke

9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a zombie and of the dead

Clap clap.Clap.Clap

Very good very good

I like this series alot

It's fan services is subtle but still good
The comedy is good
The characters are all likable
The story's are fun
The thought of a zombie turning in to a magical girl who happens to be a boy is hilarious

Great series and I hope it gets a 3rd and 4th season it's an enjoyable series that you can watch over and over.

8.5/10

Steins Gate - I'll give this 8/10!

No spoilers, but I loved the characters and the general construction of the plot and twists. Roll on the movie (when the DVD finally hits the UK shores..) :)

Back