Region A Sentai/Viz Media Blurays on Region B Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks, ill just watch it through my laptop and will check back to this thread when the blu-ray comes out to see if the method works.

AKB0048 Next Stage Complete Collection & MM! Complete Collection both work using this method (disc 1 starts on chapter 5 and disc 2 starts on chapter 4 for both series).

Nakaimo ~ My Little Sister Is Among Them! Complete Collection works using this method (disc 1 starts on chapter 5 and disc 2 starts on chapter 4).

Finally got around to updating the thread. Thanks for the confirmations guys. I can also confirm that Sakurasou Set 1 and Maria Holic work via this method.
I've also started adding newer confirmations in Blue to mirror the Region Free thread - hopefully to make newer titles easier to spot.

To Love Ru complete collection and Upotte complete collection are confirmed to work with this method (It's title 5 on disc 1 and title 4 on disc 2 for the first episode on both sets).

I can confirm that Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust also works via this method. EDIT: Title 3 for the Director's Cut, title 4 for the Theatrical Edit.

Berserk Movie 3: The Advent (Press Top/Popup Menu button) and Familiar of Zero Season 1 (Eps starting @ CH 5) work via this method.

NormanicGrav said:
Mangaranga said:
Berserk Movie 3: The Advent (Press Top/Popup Menu button)

Interesting, didn't they fix this method? :?
Yep. Maybe it was authored a while ago before they fixed the workaround? I might be getting it mixed up with something else, but wasn't the dub and everything for Advent done ages ago?
You never know, Viz may have left it open for people who imported the first two films so they don't have to suffer Khazi's release whenever that comes out.

Re: US Region Free Blu-rays

The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat can be played using the PS3 bypass method. Episodes start at title 5.

It says that the later copies of the ef Blu-Rays are Region B compatible, but doesn't appear on US Region Free Blu-Rays thread, is this true?

lelouchnarukami said:
It says that the later copies of the ef Blu-Rays are Region B compatible, but doesn't appear on US Region Free Blu-Rays thread, is this true?

Hmm.. if that's so then I should probably pick them up next month. I'm guessing Sentai did a second print for Hanabee.

NormanicGrav said:
lelouchnarukami said:

Hmm.. if that's so then I should probably pick them up next month. I'm guessing Sentai did a second print for Hanabee.

This isn't me confirming it or anything, btw. :) I'm just wondering if what it says in the first post is actually correct.

lelouchnarukami said:
NormanicGrav said:
lelouchnarukami said:

This isn't me confirming it or anything, btw. :) I'm just wondering if what it says in the first post is actually correct.
Sentai did do a new master with AB coding for the Hanabee release, but it's likely that nobody has posted it in the region free thread (the cover is still the same, so you wouldn't know if you have the A only version or the AB version until you play it).

Not strictly anime. But will the new Godzilla films released by sentai or the subsidiary of sentai if you will work via this method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back