Shana coming to the UK, amongst other new UK release dates

both. i am slowly making my way throught the double whammy known as gundam seed/destiny! 100 espiodes back to back. also i have to finish off fullmetal alchemist ,madlax and eueka seven.

devilrules666 said:
both. i am slowly making my way throught the double whammy known as gundam seed/destiny! 100 espiodes back to back. also i have to finish off fullmetal alchemist ,madlax and eueka seven.

Love most of them series.

Download wise:
Gundam 00
Mobile suit Gundam
Rental Magica
Loveles (STILL!)
Clannad

DVD wise:
Negima
School Rumble
Rumbling Hearts boxset (I've got 3 episodes left)

That is it really.

Negima yes until the last 2 epsiodes which i think kind of stop the show in it's tracks. Rumbling Hearts is actually one of the shows that has actually managed to surispe me with how good it is. i watched at my mates and after the first espiode i was like oh good another sloopy love story but it was really good after that. i was surpised how caught up i got in the story! school rumble's first volume has surpised me with how different it is. it's like a mix of excel saga wackiness with full metal panic funny characters! i have to say talking of rev films i didn't like suzuka !

The people who took part in the recent auction for all 6 volumes of the Geneon R1 release of Shana, the winner paying £62 + P&P, obviously missed the memo. :D

devilrules666 said:
Negima yes until the last 2 epsiodes which i think kind of stop the show in it's tracks. Rumbling Hearts is actually one of the shows that has actually managed to surispe me with how good it is. i watched at my mates and after the first espiode i was like oh good another sloopy love story but it was really good after that. i was surpised how caught up i got in the story! school rumble's first volume has surpised me with how different it is. it's like a mix of excel saga wackiness with full metal panic funny characters! i have to say talking of rev films i didn't like suzuka !

I'd say the same on everything except Negima since i've not finished it yet.

Hmm, I'll wait for a Shana and Witchblade boxset. Tenjo Tenge I won't bother with. True, it wasn't as bad as Ikki Tousen, but that's not saying much. Berserk I'm already collecting, and I have the original Paranoia Agent boxset.

Back