Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

McIcy said:
Kendyman has tried to run for president of the US twice but was disallowed twice because hit IQ of 57 is too high to be considered for the position

FYI My name is that of a real President

Bonnie once head butted a low flying duck cause it looked funny

thekendyman said:
McIcy said:
Kendyman has tried to run for president of the US twice but was disallowed twice because hit IQ of 57 is too high to be considered for the position

FYI My name is that of a real President

Bonnie once head butted a low flying duck cause it looked funny

Kendy? - is that what he made his friends call him at keggers? :lol:

Dreams of playing Lacrosse professionaly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrosse

Hokum hosts tri-monthly gay festivals in his garden with only lesbians over 70 and himself allowed in.
He records theses events with his micro camera and hates when his young male room-mate comes in, in the midst of a viewing.

Jayme is currently trying to organise a Spice Girls Reunion as he jjust can't go on without hearing a new album from them as he has worn all his copies out

Responds to all idiotic comments with "When I Need an Idiots opinion, you will be top of the list for me to call on", his manager hears it at least twice a day

Hyaku actually keeps a trained monkey under his desk who he uses to draw all his pictures, he still hopes nasa won't realise he has there pet

Pomtry shouts Random Quotes from movies every 5 Minutes. He Says all The Quotes That Female characters say. His Favourite Is Sallys Cafe line in "When Harry Met Sally" :lol:

Thekendyman lives in a nation where the sound of laughter is frowned upon. To them, it's a sign of an "Oh! I'm so damn better at life than you!" attitude.
Because it's a small offence in their country, he's been in-and-out of the courts almost daily, and he just wishes he had more batteries for his portable DVD player. (Like he can do anything else with all this moving about...)

Chaz was recently exposed selling bootlegged Pez dispensers in Seoul, Korea - thanks to the natives, he was extradited and sentenced to 200 hours community service, explaining his short absence on this bbs.

Back